'Today's harmless' Gong Hyo-jin "Coffee car stopped for 1 ~ 2 years, garbage and stress"

Actor Gong Hyo-jin introduced things that can be practiced directly for the environment.Gong Hyo-jin mentioned things that he tried to reduce unnecessary garbage in real life at the production presentation of KBS 2TV environmental entertainment, Innocent from Today, which was held online at 2 pm on October 14.On this day, Gong Hyo-jin said, It is an exaggerated expression about the modifier of XeroWaist Practice Celebrity.XeroWaist is like a dream modifier, he said. I hope that it will be a way to see what many people are curious about through broadcasting.I have a strong heart and passion (for the environment), but I still lack knowledge, he said modestly.Gong Hyo-jin cited things that he is practicing for the environment in his life. In many cases, he sends coffee tea and snack tea around the scene.In fact, Ive been suspended for a year or two.I appreciate it when I get it, but I feel uncomfortable when I see disposable drinks that are discarded, and there are limits to what we can drink when we come to two or three car wash a day.It would be nice to let your colleagues know that there are companies that use multi-use cups, he said.

Actor Gong Hyo-jin introduced things that can be practiced directly for the environment.

Gong Hyo-jin mentioned things that he tried to reduce unnecessary garbage in real life at the production presentation of KBS 2TV environmental entertainment, Innocent from Today, which was held online at 2 pm on October 14.

On this day, Gong Hyo-jin said, "It is an exaggerated expression about the modifier of XeroWaist Practice Celebrity. XeroWaist is like a dream modifier, "he said." I hope that it will be a way to see what many people are curious about through broadcasting. “I have a strong heart and passion (for the environment), but I still lack knowledge,” he said modestly.

Gong Hyo-jin cited things that he is practicing for the environment in his life. "In many cases, he sends coffee tea and snack tea around the scene. In fact, I’ve been suspended for a year or two.”

“I appreciate it when I get it, but I feel uncomfortable when I see disposable drinks that are discarded, and there are limits to what we can drink when we come to two or three car wash a day. “It would be nice to let your colleagues know that there are companies that use multi-use cups,” he said.