This level "Monthly Income? P Company The Red Car Purchase...Out-of-pocket After marriage" ('Radio Show')

Comedian This Level reveals monthly income on Radio ShowOn KBS Radio Cool FMs Park Myeong-sus Radio Show broadcast on the morning of the 11th, This Level appeared as a guest on The Delicious World of Vocational Work.DJ Park Myeong-su asked This level about monthly income, a representative question for the delicate World of the job corner.In particular, he asked, I know that P company The Red Car is riding for 60 months.This level is right, but he admitted, I talked to you when I was not on the air, but you talk on the air.He said, My brother is saying, Is not it a car that is too good for income?So if you tell me about your monthly income now, I will buy it in 60 months installment and I have 53 times left so far and I can continue to pay. He also said, If you do marriage now, I think you will earn enough to live together without working.Park Myeong-su said, If you marriage, you can live with my card and live your wifes leisure.So if your wife needs a car, can you buy the same car? This level said, I can live, but then I have to eat a little less.I may have to drink coffee outside and eat at home. KBS is a radio.

Comedian This level reveals monthly income on 'Radio Show'

On KBS Radio Cool FM's "Park Myeong-su's Radio Show" broadcast on the morning of the 11th, This level appeared as a guest on "The Delicious World of Vocational Work".

DJ Park Myeong-su asked This level about monthly income, a representative question for the 'delicate World of the job' corner. In particular, he asked, "I know that P company The Red Car is riding for 60 months."

This level is "right," but he admitted, "I talked to you when I was not on the air, but you talk on the air." He said, "My brother is saying, 'Is not it a car that is too good for income?' So if you tell me about your monthly income now, I will buy it in 60 months installment and I have 53 times left so far and I can continue to pay. "

He also said, "If you do marriage now, I think you will earn enough to live together without working."

Park Myeong-su said, "If you marriage, you can live with my card and live your wife's leisure. So if your wife needs a car, can you buy the same car? "This level said," I can live, but then I have to eat a little less. I may have to drink coffee outside and eat at home. "

KBS is a radio.