The truth workshop? "K actor Abortion Forced and attitude change." "Ex-girlfriend A." Disclosure

A story about disclosure of a male actors personal life appeared online and a truth game between netizens began.The writer raised the controversy by claiming that the K actor had conciliated Abortion.On the afternoon of the 17th, Mr. A, who had been meeting with K actor since early 2020, said, It has been four months since I broke up.He is a garbage without conscience and guilt, he said.A said, I had a child when I did not have contraception with K actor. I was afraid that I could not walk away from my hand outside, but I wanted to raise my baby alone. I heard that it was difficult to conceive because of physical problems. I wanted to give birth. However, Mr. A demanded a relationship after that, saying, It is ridiculous to have a child. 900 million won should be paid, but there is no 900 million right now.What do you do when you sit on the street to your parents? Mr. A said, After the Abortion, the attitude of the actor K changed. I sent only 2 million won for the operation fee and the Hospital cost, and I thought I should tell you how the hospital received the hospital. I went to the Hospital with a recept and certified it as usual.I feel guilty, he said. I was mad. What was the problem of screaming in a program, I laughed inside.It was one of his real looks. Unlike the image on TV, he is cold and unsatisfactory.I also evaluated my seniors and fellow actors who worked together and I was swearing behind my back.Mr. A recalled the time he broke up with K actor and said, Since the end of April, the blood is a month of hope torture, and at the end of May at 3 am,Youre not threatening me, are you? Youre the best and best person Ive ever met. I want you to keep that bright.I hope I can see you again after a long time. Do not wait. I will meet a new woman and have a love affair.I said, I felt like you were waiting for me, so I fell off. He also insisted that he had informed me of his separation without a sincere apology.Mr. A said, I am a married veterinarian, a person who has even been abhorrent.I was in a relationship, and I asked him to break up with a phone call. He finally met him and he was nervous about what if he lost money and popularity.It was the last time I finished with a phone call at dawn, he said. If I did not write like this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life.Since the anonymous article, speculation about K actor is continuing.Some netizens are raising suspicions by mentioning the real name of an actor, and some netizens are pointing out the credibility of Mr. As article, saying, Lets reveal the evidence. Mr. A said to this reaction, It is not difficult.There are so many pictures, I just did not post them for legal reasons.

A story about Disclosure of a male actor's personal life appeared online and a "truth game" between netizens began. The writer raised the controversy by claiming that the K actor had conciliated Abortion.

On the afternoon of the 17th, Mr. A, who had been meeting with K actor since early 2020, said, "It has been four months since I broke up. He is a garbage without conscience and guilt, "he said. A said, "I had a child when I did not have contraception with K actor." "I was afraid that I could not walk away from my hand outside, but I wanted to raise my baby alone." I heard that it was difficult to conceive because of physical problems. I wanted to give birth. " However, Mr. A demanded a relationship after that, saying, "It is ridiculous to have a child. 900 million won should be paid, but there is no 900 million right now. What do you do when you sit on the street to your parents? "

Mr. A said, "After the Abortion, the attitude of the actor K changed." I sent only 2 million won for the operation fee and the Hospital cost, and I thought I should tell you how the Hospital received the Hospital. I went to the Hospital with a recept and certified it as usual. I feel guilty, "he said." I was mad. "What was the problem of screaming in a program, I laughed inside. It was one of his real looks. Unlike the image on TV, he is cold and unsatisfactory. "I also evaluated my seniors and fellow actors who worked together and I was swearing behind my back."

Mr. A recalled the time he broke up with K actor and said, "Since the end of April, the blood is a month of hope torture, and at the end of May at 3 am, You're not threatening me, are you? You're the best and best person I've ever met. I want you to keep that bright. I hope I can see you again after a long time. "Do not wait. I will meet a new woman and have a love affair. I said, "I felt like you were waiting for me, so I fell off." He also insisted that he had informed me of his separation without a sincere apology.

Mr. A said, "I am a married veterinarian, a person who has even been abhorrent. I was in a relationship, and I asked him to break up with a phone call. He finally met him and he was nervous about what if he lost money and popularity. "It was the last time I finished with a phone call at dawn," he said. "If I did not write like this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life."

Since the anonymous article, speculation about K actor is continuing. Some netizens are raising suspicions by mentioning the real name of an actor, and some netizens are pointing out the credibility of Mr. A's article, saying, "Let's reveal the evidence." Mr. A said to this reaction, "It is not difficult. There are so many pictures, I just did not post them for legal reasons. "