'The Ride' Kim Seon-ho, former Exchange-traded fund manager, was "not one person who ruined his life."

Seoul = = The past of Kim Seon-ho, Gang Village Cha Cha Cha, was revealed.In the 15th episode of TVNs weekend drama Gangmae Cha Cha Cha (playplayed by Shin Ha-eun/directed Yoo Jae-won), which was broadcast on the 16th, Kim Doha (Lee Seok-hyung), who was angry to know the real name of Hong Doo-sik, who was known only as the head of the red flag, was portrayed.After hitting Hongdusik, Kim Doha shouted, We couldnt walk because of you, Father, who was healthy. Its nothing like a murderer. Then he said, Are you running again?I have been a good man in the world for half a year, wearing a mask and being our Father vegetable. Kim Doha later apologized to Ji Sung-hyun (Lee Sang-hyun) saying, Im sorry about that day, I was after the filming, but I ruined it all. It snowed for a moment, I shouldnt do that.So Ji Sung-hyun asked, Can I ask what happened to what you said at that time?Kim Doha said, Our father worked as a guard.Hong Doo-sik was the company exchange-traded fund manager who my father was. He joined Father in his exchange-traded fund.Father, who does not know anything, invested in a loan, but a few years ago, the situation broke out. As the global stock price plummeted, it was half an exchange-traded fund, and Father tried to make an extreme choice for the impact, Confessions said.I did not know I would meet Hong Doo-sik there, he said. I heard that Hong Doo-sik was not one of the people who ruined his life.Ji Sung-hyuns wife, Sun-ah (Kim Ji-hyun), was the boss of Hong Doo-sik. Ji Sung-hyun recalled the time when Jung Woo was in an accident.

Seoul = = The past of Kim Seon-ho, 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha', was revealed.

In the 15th episode of TVN's weekend drama "Gangmae Cha Cha Cha" (playplayed by Shin Ha-eun/directed Yoo Jae-won), which was broadcast on the 16th, Kim Doha (Lee Seok-hyung), who was angry to know the real name of Hong Doo-sik, who was known only as the head of the red flag, was portrayed.

After hitting Hongdusik, Kim Doha shouted, "We couldn't walk because of you, Father, who was healthy. It's nothing like a murderer." Then he said, "Are you running again? I have been a good man in the world for half a year, wearing a mask and being our Father vegetable. "

Kim Doha later apologized to Ji Sung-hyun (Lee Sang-hyun) saying, "I'm sorry about that day, I was after the filming, but I ruined it all." "It snowed for a moment, I shouldn't do that." So Ji Sung-hyun asked, "Can I ask what happened to what you said at that time?"

Kim Doha said, "Our Father worked as a guard. Hong Doo-sik was the company Exchange-traded fund manager who my Father was. "He joined Father in his Exchange-traded fund. Father, who does not know anything, invested in a loan, but a few years ago, the situation broke out. "

"As the global stock price plummeted, it was half an Exchange-traded fund, and Father tried to make an extreme choice for the impact," Confessions said. "I did not know I would meet Hong Doo-sik there," he said. "I heard that Hong Doo-sik was not one of the people who ruined his life. Ji Sung-hyun's wife, Sun-ah (Kim Ji-hyun), was the boss of Hong Doo-sik. Ji Sung-hyun recalled the time when Jung Woo was in an accident.