Jimi Hendrix Palen Show' host 'bread' bursts in one word of Park Hae Soo...now?"

Actors of the Cuttlefish Game, which captivated Netflix viewers around the world, appeared on the United States of America NBC Jimi Hendrix Palen Show, while Actor Park Hae Soo made a loud voice to the host.On June 6, United States of America NBCs talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon will be featured on the official YouTube channel, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae Soo, Wi Ha Jun, HoYeon Jung I have released an interview with the department.Actors, who met Jimi Hendrix Palen through the video connection on the day, continued to have pleasant talk such as his impression of the explosive popularity of Cuttlefish Game and the behind-the-scenes.Throughout the interview, Palen was surprised by the stretch on Cuttlefish Game and asked Park Hae Soo, When do you realize the popularity of Cuttlefish Game?Upon hearing the question, Park Hae Soo confidently replied: Right now (right now) and in an unexpected response, Palen properly laughed.He bowed his head and made a gesture that seemed to fall on his desk, and he asked Park Hae Soo, Right now?Park Hae Soo said, I am so grateful that I have been informed about the popularity of drama through many media, but now I feel more realistic.I wanted to meet Jimi Hendrix (I want to meet Jimmy brother), he said, revealing his fanfare for Jimi Hendrix Palen, and Palen was proud and said, Thats my man.I love you. Come on (I love you too), he replied.
Actors of the Cuttlefish Game, which captivated Netflix viewers around the world, appeared on the United States of America NBC Jimi Hendrix Palen Show, while Actor Park Hae Soo made a loud voice to the host.On June 6, United States of America NBCs talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon will be featured on the official YouTube channel, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae Soo, Wi Ha Jun, HoYeon Jung I have released an interview with the department.Actors, who met Jimi Hendrix Palen through the video connection on the day, continued to have pleasant talk such as his impression of the explosive popularity of Cuttlefish Game and the behind-the-scenes.Throughout the interview, Palen was surprised by the stretch on Cuttlefish Game and asked Park Hae Soo, When do you realize the popularity of Cuttlefish Game?Upon hearing the question, Park Hae Soo confidently replied: Right now (right now) and in an unexpected response, Palen properly laughed.He bowed his head and made a gesture that seemed to fall on his desk, and he asked Park Hae Soo, Right now?Park Hae Soo said, I am so grateful that I have been informed about the popularity of drama through many media, but now I feel more realistic.I wanted to meet Jimi Hendrix (I want to meet Jimmy brother), he said, revealing his fanfare for Jimi Hendrix Palen, and Palen was proud and said, Thats my man.I love you. Come on (I love you too), he replied.
Actors of the Cuttlefish Game, which captivated Netflix viewers around the world, appeared on the United States of America NBC Jimi Hendrix Palen Show, while Actor Park Hae Soo made a loud voice to the host.On June 6, United States of America NBCs talk show The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon will be featured on the official YouTube channel, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae Soo, Wi Ha Jun, HoYeon Jung I have released an interview with the department.Actors, who met Jimi Hendrix Palen through the video connection on the day, continued to have pleasant talk such as his impression of the explosive popularity of Cuttlefish Game and the behind-the-scenes.Throughout the interview, Palen was surprised by the stretch on Cuttlefish Game and asked Park Hae Soo, When do you realize the popularity of Cuttlefish Game?Upon hearing the question, Park Hae Soo confidently replied: Right now (right now) and in an unexpected response, Palen properly laughed.He bowed his head and made a gesture that seemed to fall on his desk, and he asked Park Hae Soo, Right now?Park Hae Soo said, I am so grateful that I have been informed about the popularity of drama through many media, but now I feel more realistic.I wanted to meet Jimi Hendrix (I want to meet Jimmy brother), he said, revealing his fanfare for Jimi Hendrix Palen, and Palen was proud and said, Thats my man.I love you. Come on (I love you too), he replied.

Actors of the Cuttlefish Game, which captivated Netflix viewers around the world, appeared on the United States of America NBC Jimi Hendrix Palen Show', while Actor Park Hae Soo made a loud voice to the host.

On June 6, United States of America NBC's talk show "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" will be featured on the official YouTube channel, starring Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae Soo, Wi Ha Jun, HoYeon Jung I have released an Interview with the department.

Actors, who met Jimi Hendrix Palen through the video connection on the day, continued to have pleasant talk such as his impression of the explosive popularity of 'Cuttlefish Game' and the behind-the-scenes. Throughout the Interview, Palen was surprised by the stretch on "Cuttlefish Game" and asked Park Hae Soo, "When do you realize the popularity of "Cuttlefish Game"?"

Upon hearing the question, Park Hae Soo confidently replied: "Right now (right now)" and in an unexpected response, Palen properly laughed. He bowed his head and made a gesture that seemed to fall on his desk, and he asked Park Hae Soo, "Right now?"

Park Hae Soo said, "I am so grateful that I have been informed about the popularity of drama through many media, but now I feel more realistic. "I wanted to meet Jimi Hendrix (I want to meet Jimmy brother)," he said, revealing his fanfare for Jimi Hendrix Palen, and Palen was proud and said, "That's my man. I love you. Come on (I love you too), "he replied.