My Little Old Boy' Seventeen Boo Seungkwan X Vernon scramble "13 members, no toilets went alone"

Seventeen members show off their youthful dedication and charm.On SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on October 3, Seventeen Boo Seungkwan Vernon appears to brighten the studio.The two men were welcomed with a warm welcome, saying, Everything is unique and handsome, and I am sleepy.Boo Seungkwan and Vernon had their first debut, and they had told them about the grievances they had suffered from the total number of 13 members, the funny (?) who had never been to the bathroom alone as a rookie.From the story, I confessed to the story that every time I boiled ramen in the hostel, I got a laugh.Meanwhile, Vernons comments on the Seventeen Appearance Ranking led to a fuss about Boo Seungkwan.This has spread to the controversy over My Little Old Boy Sons appearance rankings, and the studio has been devastated by the silent competition among the Bengers.

Seventeen members show off their youthful dedication and charm.

On SBS My Little Old Boy', which will be broadcast on October 3, Seventeen Boo Seungkwan Vernon appears to brighten the studio. The two men were welcomed with a warm welcome, saying, "Everything is unique and handsome," and "I am sleepy."

Boo Seungkwan and Vernon had their first debut, and they had told them about the grievances they had suffered from the total number of 13 members, the funny (?) who had never been to the bathroom alone as a rookie. From the story, I confessed to the story that every time I boiled ramen in the hostel, I got a laugh.

Meanwhile, Vernon's comments on the "Seventeen Appearance Ranking" led to a fuss about Boo Seungkwan. This has spread to the controversy over My Little Old Boy Sons' appearance rankings, and the studio has been devastated by the silent competition among the Bengers.