Taeyeon, YG Entertainment Real estate 1.1 billion Records of the Grand Historian Damage "Let's specify that we're crazy."

Group Girls Generation Taeyeon denied allegations of speculation regarding YG EntertainmentReal Estate Records of the Grand Historian damage.Taeyeon posted a lengthy post on her Instagram story on Friday.I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so my future life was my dream to create my familys A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position, said Taeyeon.With the consent of the family, two parents, Seo-young Lee, directly checked with their eyes, moved and decided to dream like me.I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention, so I post it.Misunderstood, speculation, and speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation, so we are waiting for the situation. Taeyeon said, I am very upset about why I am doing this, but I am going to ask for restraint from those who think Misunderstood and bad.Finally, Taeyeon concluded, I am crazy and I will speculate.Earlier, YTN reported that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, suffered damage from the 250 billion One YG EntertainmentReal Estate Records of the Grand Historian case.In 2019, Mr. As father bought 1.1 billion One worth of land in Hanam City, Gyeonggi Province from a large YG EntertainmentReal Estate group.The YG EntertainmentReal Estate Group is said to have bought a preservation mountain area that can not be changed unless it is a military or public facility for 400 million won, and sold 700 million won to As father in three months.Since then, it has been revealed that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, is Taeyeon. SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to artist assets.I have lived away from my family since I was a child. My future life was to create my familys A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position. It was my dream to make my own spot.With the consent of the family, the two parents made a decision to move and move with their own eyes, to see with their own eyes.I post because I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention.Misunderstood, speculation, and speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation.I am very upset about why I am doing this story, but I am asking for restraint to those who think that Misunderstood and bad.Ill do a  for being crazy.
Group Girls Generation Taeyeon denied allegations of speculation regarding YG EntertainmentReal Estate Records of the Grand Historian damage.Taeyeon posted a lengthy post on her Instagram story on Friday.I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so my future life was my dream to create my familys A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position, said Taeyeon.With the consent of the family, two parents, Seo-young Lee, directly checked with their eyes, moved and decided to dream like me.I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention, so I post it.Misunderstood, speculation, and speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation, so we are waiting for the situation. Taeyeon said, I am very upset about why I am doing this, but I am going to ask for restraint from those who think Misunderstood and bad.Finally, Taeyeon concluded, I am crazy and I will speculate.Earlier, YTN reported that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, suffered damage from the 250 billion One YG EntertainmentReal Estate Records of the Grand Historian case.In 2019, Mr. As father bought 1.1 billion One worth of land in Hanam City, Gyeonggi Province from a large YG EntertainmentReal Estate group.The YG EntertainmentReal Estate Group is said to have bought a preservation mountain area that can not be changed unless it is a military or public facility for 400 million won, and sold 700 million won to As father in three months.Since then, it has been revealed that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, is Taeyeon. SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to artist assets.I have lived away from my family since I was a child. My future life was to create my familys A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position. It was my dream to make my own spot.With the consent of the family, the two parents made a decision to move and move with their own eyes, to see with their own eyes.I post because I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention.Misunderstood, speculation, and speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation.I am very upset about why I am doing this story, but I am asking for restraint to those who think that Misunderstood and bad.Ill do a  for being crazy.

Group Girls' Generation Taeyeon denied allegations of Speculation regarding YG Entertainment Real estate Records of the Grand Historian damage.

Taeyeon posted a lengthy post on her Instagram story on Friday.

"I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so my future life was my dream to create my family's A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position," said Taeyeon.

"With the consent of the family, two parents, Seo-young Lee, directly checked with their eyes, moved and decided to dream like me."

"I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention, so I post it. Misunderstood, Speculation, and Speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation, so we are waiting for the situation. "

Taeyeon said, "I am very upset about why I am doing this, but I am going to ask for restraint from those who think Misunderstood and bad." Finally, Taeyeon concluded, "I am crazy and I will speculate."

Earlier, YTN reported that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, suffered damage from the 250 billion One YG Entertainment Real estate Records of the Grand Historian case. In 2019, Mr. A's father bought 1.1 billion One worth of land in Hanam City, Gyeonggi Province from a large YG Entertainment Real estate group.

The YG Entertainment Real estate Group is said to have bought a "preservation mountain area" that can not be changed unless it is a military or public facility for 400 million won, and sold 700 million won to A's father in three months.

Since then, it has been revealed that A, a member of the Korean Wave girl group, is Taeyeon. SM Entertainment, a related agency, said, "It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to artist assets."

I have lived away from my family since I was a child. My future life was to create my family's A A Nest of Gentlefolk a place where I can meet more often with my work and living position. It was my dream to make my own spot. With the consent of the family, the two parents made a decision to move and move with their own eyes, to see with their own eyes.

I post because I think the purpose is being seen differently from the intention. Misunderstood, Speculation, and Speculation are asking for restraint and we have learned unilaterally about the damage situation. I am very upset about why I am doing this story, but I am asking for restraint to those who think that Misunderstood and bad.

I'll do a "" "for being crazy."