'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Eugene "Ki Tae-young Pretty Hip, Gaze Before marriage"

Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant Eugene has unveiled Ki Tae-youngs attractive points.KBS 2TV Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant (Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on October 22, will reveal the love story of Ki Tae-young - Eugene, a couple of representative lovers in the entertainment industry.Marriage The frank and sweet conversation of the 12-year-old couple, such as memories of the first meeting and charm that captivated each others hearts, seems to give a pleasant smile to viewers.Ki Tae-young - Eugene in the VCR released on the day enjoyed their own friendly meals with their own dishes.The Salmon Stakes, which Eugene often made during his honeymoon, and the couples favorite menu, Onion Sp, which Ki Tae-young made full of love for his wife.The two people who liked cooking enjoyed the fantastic breathing and enjoyed the delicious food together and enjoyed a warm family date.Stars Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members said, I still feel like a honeymoon, and Ive never seen such a smile.The two people who continued to talk while eating delicious food recalled their love days.Eugene said, My brother was like a carer when he first saw me. He said, I treated him with an office feeling.Ki Tae-young said, I did not have sociality at that time. I met my wife and it was better.So what led Eugene to feel like Ki Tae-young?One day, when the manager went to the jjimjilbang together, he was surprised that Taeyoung was so beautiful in his body, Eugene said. I happened to see that and I saw that hip was so beautiful.Ki Tae-young is a man like an onion, Eugene said honestly.The more you know, the more attractive you are, he said.

Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' Eugene has unveiled Ki Tae-young's attractive points.

KBS 2TV 'Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant' (Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant), which will be broadcast on October 22, will reveal the love story of Ki Tae-young - Eugene, a couple of representative lovers in the entertainment industry. marriage The frank and sweet conversation of the 12-year-old couple, such as memories of the first meeting and charm that captivated each other's hearts, seems to give a pleasant smile to viewers.

Ki Tae-young - Eugene in the VCR released on the day enjoyed their own friendly meals with their own dishes. The Salmon Stakes, which Eugene often made during his honeymoon, and the couple's favorite menu, Onion Sp, which Ki Tae-young made full of love for his wife. The two people who liked cooking enjoyed the fantastic breathing and enjoyed the delicious food together and enjoyed a warm family date. Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant family members said, "I still feel like a honeymoon," and "I've never seen such a smile."

The two people who continued to talk while eating delicious food recalled their love days. Eugene said, "My brother was like a carer when he first saw me." He said, "I treated him with an office feeling." Ki Tae-young said, "I did not have sociality at that time. I met my wife and it was better."

So what led Eugene to feel like Ki Tae-young? “One day, when the manager went to the jjimjilbang together, he was surprised that Taeyoung was so beautiful in his body,” Eugene said. “I happened to see that and I saw that hip was so beautiful. “Ki Tae-young is a man like an onion,” Eugene said honestly. "The more you know, the more attractive you are," he said.