'Squid Game' Lee Yoo-Mi, dressed in neat dress, Awards certified shot "Thank you"

Actor Lee Yoo-Mi has released the New Woman Acting Award awards certification shot.Lee Yoo-Mi released a trophy-certified shot on his instagram on the 8th, saying, Thank you.Lee Yoo-Mi won the New Actress Acting Award at the 30th Buil Film Awards ceremony held on July 7 with I do not know adults.Lee Yoo-Mi said, I am so grateful, I am born and I am going to receive my first prize while doing my favorite work.Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Mi is enjoying worldwide popularity with the recent Netflix drama Squid Game.
Actor Lee Yoo-Mi has released the New Woman Acting Award awards certification shot.Lee Yoo-Mi released a trophy-certified shot on his instagram on the 8th, saying, Thank you.Lee Yoo-Mi won the New Actress Acting Award at the 30th Buil Film Awards ceremony held on July 7 with I do not know adults.Lee Yoo-Mi said, I am so grateful, I am born and I am going to receive my first prize while doing my favorite work.Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Mi is enjoying worldwide popularity with the recent Netflix drama Squid Game.

Actor Lee Yoo-Mi has released the 'New Woman Acting Award' Awards certification shot.

Lee Yoo-Mi released a trophy-certified shot on his instagram on the 8th, saying, "Thank you."

Lee Yoo-Mi won the New Actress Acting Award at the 30th Buil Film Awards ceremony held on July 7 with 'I do not know adults'.

Lee Yoo-Mi said, "I am so grateful, I am born and I am going to receive my first prize while doing my favorite work."

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-Mi is enjoying worldwide popularity with the recent Netflix drama 'Squid Game'.