Son Tae-young, a beauty who even grieves jewels...Kwon Sang-woo will be happy

Actor Son Tae-young delivered an elegant routine.Son Tae-young posted a picture on his 20th day with his article I have arrived at last, thank you always ~ I will cheer you! My necklace, my earrings.The photo shows Son Tae-young, who is wearing a neck street and earrings and leaving a selfie.Meanwhile, Son Tae-young married actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one male and one female. She is currently living in New York with her children.Photo: Son Tae-young SNS

Actor Son Tae-young delivered an elegant routine.

Son Tae-young posted a picture on his 20th day with his article "I have arrived at last, thank you always ~ I will cheer you! My necklace, my earrings".

The photo shows Son Tae-young, who is wearing a neck street and earrings and leaving a selfie.

Meanwhile, Son Tae-young married actor Kwon Sang-woo in 2008 and has one male and one female. She is currently living in New York with her children.

Photo: Son Tae-young SNS