In Gyo-jin' So Yi-hyun, staff told me not to show...Goddess if you can't see her

Actor So Yi-hyun flaunted superior physicalOn the afternoon of the 11th, So Yi-hyun posted a selfie on his personal SNS, saying Low Monday.So Yi-hyun then said, Our staff told me never to show anyone this picture, but I like it. My legs are so long!Today, I also do # red Guddu. He encouraged the drama Red Guddu .So Yi-hyun in the photo is sitting in a chair during a break during the shooting and resting comfortably.So Yi-hyun seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable, but he gave a playful atmosphere with a clear smile.So Yi-hyun acquaintance laughed, saying, I finally raised it, and the fans also expressed their gratitude to So Yi-hyun, saying, I am always looking good, I am long, and I support you.Meanwhile, So Yi-hyun has two girls in 2014 with In Gyo-jin and marriage.So Yi-hyun SNS

Actor So Yi-hyun flaunted superior physical

On the afternoon of the 11th, So Yi-hyun posted a selfie on his personal SNS, saying "Low Monday".

So Yi-hyun then said, "Our staff told me never to show anyone this picture, but I like it. My legs are so long! Today, I also do # red Guddu. "He encouraged the drama" Red Guddu ".

So Yi-hyun in the photo is sitting in a chair during a break during the shooting and resting comfortably. So Yi-hyun seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable, but he gave a playful atmosphere with a clear smile. So Yi-hyun acquaintance laughed, saying, "I finally raised it," and the fans also expressed their gratitude to So Yi-hyun, saying, "I am always looking good," "I am long," and "I support you."

Meanwhile, So Yi-hyun has two girls in 2014 with In Gyo-jin and marriage.

So Yi-hyun SNS