So Yi-hyun "This photo, I said never to show anyone."

Actor So Yi-hyun (real name Cho U-jeong and 37) shared a comic routine to the public.So Yi-hyun said on the 11th Instagram, My staff on a lazy Monday told me never to show the board!!!!!! I like it.!  Im doing # RedGuddu today. It was taken on the set.So Yi-hyun is stretched forward with his legs stretched out in a chair, full of playfulness in the expression of So Yi-hyun as well as taking pictures.Actor Hong Ji-min (48), who saw the photo, commented, Im going to see the length of the Wome bridge.So Yi-hyun, meanwhile, has two daughters, Actor In Gyo-jin (41) and Marriage Hae in 2014.

Actor So Yi-hyun (real name Cho U-jeong and 37) shared a comic routine to the public.

So Yi-hyun said on the 11th Instagram, "My staff on a lazy Monday told me never to show the board!!!!!! I like it. ! I'm doing # RedGuddu today. "It was taken on the set. So Yi-hyun is stretched forward with his legs stretched out in a chair, full of playfulness in the expression of So Yi-hyun as well as taking pictures. Actor Hong Ji-min (48), who saw the photo, commented, "I'm going to see the length of the Wome bridge."

So Yi-hyun, meanwhile, has two daughters, Actor In Gyo-jin (41) and marriage Hae in 2014.