Shin Min-chul' Hyeolim, fresh-cut pre-mam

Hydeolim, from Wonder Girls, unveiled its beautiful D line.Hyeolim posted several photos on his 24th day with his article I have a little boat these days when I find only comfortable clothes that do not tighten my waist # I am a footy kick # Master Junior of kicking.The photo shows Hyeolim posing in comfortable clothes.Hyeolim, which has a glimpse of the beautiful D line, is giving off a refreshing charm with a happy smile of the preliminary mother.Meanwhile, Hyeolim revealed her conversation with Taekwondo player Shin Min-chul last year; she recently announced her pregnancy news after a year of marriage and received a lot of prenatal celebrations.

Hydeolim, from Wonder Girls, unveiled its beautiful D line.

Hyeolim posted several photos on his 24th day with his article "I have a little boat these days when I find only comfortable clothes that do not tighten my waist # I am a footy kick # Master Junior of kicking".

The photo shows Hyeolim posing in comfortable clothes. Hyeolim, which has a glimpse of the beautiful D line, is giving off a refreshing charm with a happy smile of the preliminary mother.

Meanwhile, Hyeolim revealed her conversation with Taekwondo player Shin Min-chul last year; she recently announced her pregnancy news after a year of marriage and received a lot of prenatal celebrations.