Shin Dong-yup, Sun Hye-yunPD release story..."Mariage confirms my mind in rumors"

Seoul) = Shin Dong-yup has released a love story with his wife Sun Hye-yun PD.In the SBS entertainment program One Mans War is needed broadcasted on the last 7 days, MC Shin Dong-yup asked, Did you recognize the person to marriage at a glance?Shin Dong-yup said, I did not think about marriage and thought I should live with my close friends around me.But after meeting Sun Hye-yun PD, my thoughts changed.Shin Dong-yup said, I met my wife on the air for a while as a new PD, and I kept thinking about it.But one day, I am marriageing, with the same broadcasting station PD. Shin Dong-yup thought it was the last time and called Sun Hye-yun PD. So I called.I called and congratulated him with a hearty heart, and he said no. It was another woman PD. Shin Dong-yup said, Youre so strong.I got it ~ and I danced without knowing it. He said that he could confirm his real mind because of the rumor of marriage.He said, I called the other PD and talked to him once when I ate at my house.But then (wife) was on a thumb with Blind date man, he said. Blind date man says its too good, but I told him not to meet. Hong Jin-kyung and Jang Do-yeon were amazed at the powerful appearance of Shin Dong-yup.Meanwhile, One Mans War is needed is a womens relationship reality that observes what synergy occurs when women are united in more than two teams, not alone.It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.

Seoul) = Shin Dong-yup has released a love story with his wife Sun Hye-yun PD.

In the SBS entertainment program 'One Man's War is needed' broadcasted on the last 7 days, MC Shin Dong-yup asked, "Did you recognize the person to marriage at a glance?"

Shin Dong-yup said, "I did not think about marriage and thought I should live with my close friends around me." But after meeting Sun Hye-yun PD, my thoughts changed.

Shin Dong-yup said, "I met my wife on the air for a while as a new PD, and I kept thinking about it. But one day, I am marriageing, with the same broadcasting station PD. "

Shin Dong-yup thought it was the last time and called Sun Hye-yun PD. "So I called. I called and congratulated him with a hearty heart, and he said no. It was another woman PD. "

Shin Dong-yup said, "'You're so strong. I got it ~ 'and I danced without knowing it. "He said that he could confirm his real mind because of the rumor of marriage.

He said, "I called the other PD and talked to him once when I ate at my house. But then (wife) was on a thumb with Blind date man, "he said." Blind date man says it's too good, but I told him not to meet. " Hong Jin-kyung and Jang Do-yeon were amazed at the powerful appearance of Shin Dong-yup.

Meanwhile, 'One Man's War is needed' is a women's relationship reality that observes what synergy occurs when women are united in more than two teams, not alone. It is broadcast every Thursday at 9 p.m.