Seo In-guk, an ever-expanding handsome...just show me your face.

Seo In-guk posted three photos on his Instagram page on Wednesday.Inside the picture is a picture of Seo In-guk wearing a hooded T-shirt and taking a selfie toward the mirror and expanding his face.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I want you to show me my face, I am expanding like this now, My eyes are so beautiful and I really expand because I want to show my face.Meanwhile, Seo In-guk recently received 120,655,394 votes from the Celeb popular ranking service Choi Adol Celeb and was named the 8th donation fairy in the actor category.

Seo In-guk posted three photos on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

Inside the picture is a picture of Seo In-guk wearing a hooded T-shirt and taking a selfie toward the mirror and expanding his face.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I want you to show me my face, I am expanding like this now", "My eyes are so beautiful" and "I really expand because I want to show my face".

Meanwhile, Seo In-guk recently received 120,655,394 votes from the Celeb popular ranking service 'Choi Adol Celeb' and was named the 8th donation fairy in the actor category.