'Second pregnancy' Lee Ji-hye, Way to work authentication shot...beautiful D line

Singer Lee Ji-hye has attracted attention by unveiling the beautiful D line.Lee Ji-hye said through his instagram on the 30th, How can I still endure two months? Today I go to work.I praised the pregnant woman who is working on the day # Saturday # Way to work # work # work # I do not have clothes. The photo shows Lee Ji-hye taking a selfie.Lee Ji-hye, who is pregnant with the second, catches the eye by unveiling a beautiful D line with a Way to work selfie.Fans responded, I wish you good luck, My mother is great, and Cheering.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye is meeting with listeners as a DJ of MBCRadio Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye.

Singer Lee Ji-hye has attracted attention by unveiling the beautiful D line.

Lee Ji-hye said through his instagram on the 30th, "How can I still endure two months? Today I go to work. I praised the pregnant woman who is working on the day # Saturday # Way to work # work # work # I do not have clothes. "

The photo shows Lee Ji-hye taking a selfie. Lee Ji-hye, who is pregnant with the second, catches the eye by unveiling a beautiful D line with a Way to work selfie. Fans responded, "I wish you good luck," "My mother is great," and "Cheering."

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye is meeting with listeners as a DJ of MBCRadio 'Discovery of the afternoon Lee Ji-hye'.