Salt, "Kim Seon-ho alumni claim Disclosure writing content? Unfounded."

With additional Disclosure writing directed at Actor Kim Seon-ho, Salt Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as Salt Entertainment) said it was unfounded.Salt said on the 22nd that it is not true about a netizen who claims to be a University alumni of Kim Seon-ho.It is said that there are other alumni and acquaintances who refute the netizens claims.On the 21st, an online community posted an article entitled I am a kActor University alumni.The author A mentioned the personality issue of KActor in the article.(KActor) personality problem is coming to the world these days, Im going to burst, Why is his personality going to be disclosure until its so late?I was both questioning and feeling cool. The sound and good image I know, KActor, is the opposite of that image.In his time as a university student, he liked alcohol and clubs and had a lot of womens energy as it is now. He also said that KActor had a lot of trouble, and if someone else did not agree with him when he was working on his work, he insisted that he acted to swear at his colleagues and punch him. Do not be fooled by KActors good and good image.The article came to be reported, and Salt immediately expressed his position.Kim Seon-ho and Salt have been in trouble in Disclosure, which previously introduced themselves as KActors former GFriend and claimed to have been forced to marry Bingja and abortion.Kim Seon-ho said directly, I met him with good feelings.In the process, I hurt my disapproval and thoughtless behavior.  I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and people involved in the work because of my lack.I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. The former GFriend accepted his apology and the situation was over.Since then, rumors such as Kim Seon-hos contract expiration have appeared, and Salts side has corrected the sea.DB

With additional Disclosure writing directed at Actor Kim Seon-ho, Salt Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as Salt Entertainment) said it was "unfounded."

Salt said on the 22nd that "it is not true" about a netizen who claims to be a University alumni of Kim Seon-ho. It is said that there are other alumni and acquaintances who refute the netizens' claims.

On the 21st, an online community posted an article entitled 'I am a kActor University alumni'.

The author A mentioned the personality issue of KActor in the article. "(KActor) personality problem is coming to the world these days, 'I'm going to burst', 'Why is his personality going to be Disclosure until it's so late?' I was both questioning and feeling cool. The sound and good Image I know, KActor, is the opposite of that Image. In his time as a University student, he liked alcohol and clubs and had a lot of women's energy as it is now. "

He also said that KActor had a lot of trouble, and if someone else did not agree with him when he was working on his work, he insisted that he acted to swear at his colleagues and punch him. "Do not be fooled by KActor's good and good Image."

The article came to be reported, and Salt immediately expressed his position. Kim Seon-ho and Salt have been in trouble in Disclosure, which previously introduced themselves as KActor's former GFriend and claimed to have been forced to marry Bingja and abortion.

Kim Seon-ho said directly, "I met him with good feelings. In the process, I hurt my disapproval and thoughtless behavior. "" I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and people involved in the work because of my lack. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. "The former GFriend accepted his apology and the situation was over.

Since then, rumors such as Kim Seon-ho's Contract expiration have appeared, and Salt's side has corrected the sea.

DB