Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, "Next year, Yoon Eun-hye' will surely be concluded" ..

Yoo Jae-Suk put forward a Makgang Committee.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 31st, we held an election for entertainers expected next year.On the show, the members ran for the An Celebrity Expected for Next Year race, which all appealed to the voters, the production crew, with their remarks.Yoo Jae-Suk said, You can trust me next year as well as this year and last year.There are many international sports events such as the Winter Olympics and the World Cup next year, and we should make big issues well, he said.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, So I will try to make a appearance for Yoon Eun-hye next year.Many big people should do One, he said, walking the Yoon Eun-hye appearance committee to cheer the voters.Kim Jong Kook, who saw this, said, I think Im crazy. So, Yoo Jae-Suk said, You see, I really risk my life.I will also risk my life to keep talking about grace, he said. Expect my strength next year.

Yoo Jae-Suk put forward a Makgang Committee.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 31st, we held an election for entertainers expected next year.

On the show, the members ran for the "An Celebrity Expected for Next Year" race, which all appealed to the voters, the production crew, with their remarks.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "You can trust me next year as well as this year and last year." "There are many international sports events such as the Winter Olympics and the World Cup next year, and we should make big issues well," he said.

So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "So I will try to make a appearance for Yoon Eun-hye next year. Many big people should do One, "he said, walking the Yoon Eun-hye appearance committee to cheer the voters.

Kim Jong Kook, who saw this, said, "I think I'm crazy." So, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "You see, I really risk my life. I will also risk my life to keep talking about grace, "he said." Expect my strength next year. "