Running Man' Kim Jong-kook admits "Song Ji-hyo is cute"...Song Ji-hyo admits "ideal type Kim Jong-kook is excited"

Running Man members expressed their candidness at the commission Acknowledgment! NO acknowledgment?On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, I Musici-style Lorde Race was held.On this day, I toured the restaurant all day for the I Musici-like style Lorde Race, which will fill the members style in the fall.Before the full-scale tour began, the members who were filled with feeling announced the rule that they could eat One instead of the form if they won the commission.The members were Top Model at the opportunity to acquire One food through various commissions.And among them, when they admitted to the audiences questions, the members frank minds were revealed in the scoring mission.Ji Suk-jin, who was the first to top Model on the mission, was excited to not admit Adlib was weak, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, This brother has too little Adlib, he said.This should be acknowledged, he insisted until the end.Kim Jong-kook hesitated for a moment when asked, Song Ji-hyo is going to die cute. But soon he said, Yes, it is cute. Sustained.I was surprised when I was Rollin, she said.So Song Ji-hyo said, My brother, you fell in love with me. Kim Jong-kook laughed at Song Ji-hyos cuteness.Also, Kim Jong-kook did not easily admit to the question I have dated a performer I met at entertainment.So X Mania Yoo Jae-Suk said, Are you asking me grace now? Kim Jong-kook gave up his score and stuck to the old man.And when asked if he would accept the body secrets mentioned in the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, It can be like that, but it is not.However, when asked if he thought the secret of Running Man longevity was his virtue, he admitted, Yes, I can say I did it alone.Song Ji-hyo then admitted that Kim Jong-kook is a real ideal type, and is actually thrilled.Asked why he was excited, Song Ji-hyo said, I do not like it, I take good care of it, and I eat rice well.But Kim Jong-kook, who does not have this sex, kept asking why he was excited.Yoo Jae-Suk then said, If you want to hear more, call me, and Song Ji-hyo said, Brother, Ill call you later, making Kim Jong-kook laugh.And Yang Se-chan admitted that he was too sorry for the dues to Kim Jong-kooks football Sams Club.Kim Jong-kook, who was angry, immediately told the soccer Sams Club group room that Yang Se-chan had left the club.Since then, Yang Se-chan has been honest that in fact, golf is better now, and owner Kim Jong-kook has been shocked by the rebellion of the attachment doll.

Running Man members expressed their candidness at the commission 'Acknowledgment! NO acknowledgment?'

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, 'I Musici-style Lorde' Race was held.

On this day, I toured the restaurant all day for the 'I Musici-like style Lorde' Race, which will fill the members' style in the fall. Before the full-scale tour began, the members who were filled with feeling announced the rule that they could eat One instead of the form if they won the commission.

The members were Top Model at the opportunity to acquire One food through various commissions. And among them, when they admitted to the audience's questions, the members' frank minds were revealed in the scoring mission.

Ji Suk-jin, who was the first to Top Model on the mission, was excited to not admit Adlib was weak, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "This brother has too little Adlib," he said. This should be acknowledged, "he insisted until the end.

Kim Jong-kook hesitated for a moment when asked, Song Ji-hyo is going to die cute.' But soon he said, "Yes, it is cute. Sustained. I was surprised when I was Rollin," she said. So Song Ji-hyo said, "My brother, you fell in love with me." Kim Jong-kook laughed at Song Ji-hyo's cuteness.

Also, Kim Jong-kook did not easily admit to the question "I have dated a performer I met at entertainment". So X Mania Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Are you asking me gRace now?" Kim Jong-kook gave up his score and stuck to the old man.

And when asked if he would accept the body secrets mentiOned in the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk shouted, "It can be like that, but it is not." However, when asked if he thought the secret of Running Man longevity was his virtue, he admitted, "Yes, I can say I did it alOne."

Song Ji-hyo then admitted that Kim Jong-kook is a real ideal type, and is actually thrilled. Asked why he was excited, Song Ji-hyo said, "I do not like it, I take good care of it, and I eat rice well." But Kim Jong-kook, who does not have this sex, kept asking why he was excited. Yoo Jae-Suk then said, "If you want to hear more, call me," and Song Ji-hyo said, "Brother, I'll call you later," making Kim Jong-kook laugh.

And Yang Se-chan admitted that he was too sorry for the dues to Kim Jong-kook's football Sam's Club. Kim Jong-kook, who was angry, immediately told the soccer Sam's Club group room that Yang Se-chan had left the club. Since then, Yang Se-chan has been hOnest that "in fact, golf is better now," and owner Kim Jong-kook has been shocked by the rebellion of the attachment doll.