Running Man' Kim Hee-jin says he has "high fear" in bile test, Miniforce coward climbs

Why did Kim Hee-jin become a Miniforce coward?On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on October 3, the mission that transformed Kim Yeon-koung X Kim Hee-jin into a coward at once will be revealed.The recent recording was conducted as a discourse test to attach a sticker at the edge of the cliff.The last 517 missions have been featured and the members storm cowards and irritating moments have gathered a big topic. This time, the upgraded length and options have raised the members fears.The members of Running Man said, This mission is a long time, and unlike the past Coward Mode, they showed a relaxed appearance as experienced players, but the female volleyball players were afraid to shout I am scared!Among them, Kim Yeon-koung and Kim Hee-jin emerged as Minorce cowards, which are very toxic.Kim Hee-jin told the opponent team player before the mission started, I can not do it!I suggested that I would just abstain from it, and I was stiff with empty eyes, shouting I am hyperphobia and I am really scared.When Yoo Jae-Suk provoked Kim Hee-jin, who managed to get on the brink, saying, You are dangerous now! Kim Hee-jin reacted suddenly and made the scene laugh, and Yoo Jae-Suk was very embarrassed.

Why did Kim Hee-jin become a Miniforce coward?

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on October 3, the mission that transformed Kim Yeon-koung X Kim Hee-jin into a coward at once will be revealed.

The recent recording was conducted as a discourse test to attach a sticker at the edge of the cliff. The last 517 missions have been featured and the members' storm cowards and irritating moments have gathered a big topic. This time, the upgraded length and options have raised the members' fears.

The members of Running Man said, "This mission is a long time," and unlike the past 'Coward Mode', they showed a relaxed appearance as experienced players, but the female volleyball players were afraid to shout "I am scared!" Among them, Kim Yeon-koung and Kim Hee-jin emerged as 'Minorce cowards', which are very toxic.

Kim Hee-jin told the opponent team player before the mission started, "I can not do it! I suggested that I would just abstain from it, and I was stiff with empty eyes, shouting "I am hyperphobia" and "I am really scared". When Yoo Jae-Suk provoked Kim Hee-jin, who managed to get on the brink, saying, "You are dangerous now!" Kim Hee-jin reacted suddenly and made the scene laugh, and Yoo Jae-Suk was very embarrassed.