Running Man' Bibi "Starts Music with Hobbies...Yoon Mi-rae, Listen to My Music and Propose Contracts"

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 24 Days, the Golden Ratio Race was broadcast.Yoo Jae-Suk noted that Mr. Yezi and Mr. Bibi met in the audition program. Yezi responded, I met as a competitor, and Bibi was higher in the ranking.So Bibi laughed, saying, I can not be a jerk because I come to reality.Bibi mentioned the occasion of his relationship with Yoon Mi-rae; he was lucky to play music alone as a hobby.Yoon Mi-raes sister listened to my song and said, Lets hire him, so I got to sign it, Bibby said.Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.Photo SBS broadcast screen capture

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 24 Days, the Golden Ratio Race was broadcast.

Yoo Jae-Suk noted that "Mr. Yezi and Mr. Bibi met in the audition program." Yezi responded, "I met as a competitor," and "Bibi was higher in the ranking." So Bibi laughed, saying, "I can not be a jerk because I come to reality."

Bibi mentiOned the occasion of his relationship with Yoon Mi-rae; he was lucky to "play music alOne as a hobby." "Yoon Mi-rae's sister listened to my song and said, 'Let's hire him,' so I got to sign it," Bibby said.

Meanwhile, Running Man is an entertainment program that Korean stars play games and missions together and give laughter. It broadcasts every Sunday at 5 p.m.

Photo SBS broadcast screen capture