Park Gun side, Mrs Bleaking: "The evil of my agency, strong legal action"

On the 23rd, Park Gun said, All of the posts posted online the day before are indecent.A total set official of the agency said, I am guessing that the former agency, which is suffering from legal disputes due to the recent obstruction of business and the termination of exclusive contracts, is inciting a fellow Singer C who belonged to the same agency in the past.I will track down the person who wrote the article and I will take strong legal action. On the afternoon of the 22nd, an online community was uploaded with an unconfirmed article claiming that it was in a company such as Singer P from Special Forces and that it was continuously Gaslighting.The publisher said, Singer P is pure and sincere on TV, and many people like it.He is a healthy young man, but he is a person who has been unilateral sexual harassment and molestation to me as a weapon that he has become a star. P touched my body without permission, such as hips and chest, and kept touching it with the words I was just still there, and I continued to habitually tell these stories that I was best suited to anyone while telling me about the former GFriends.It was almost impossible for a powerless woman to push the sexual harassment of a man from Special Forces.P strategically raised the level of sexual harassment and sexual harassment as if I had allowed it to not win by force. I show my popularity and talk about the entertainment industry, and I say, I feed myself, and I have to show myself well to continue my social life in my agency.He also said that he would like to go out with himself. He hated it enough to die, but he also wondered, Maybe it would be good for me if I really dated.I also knew late that the words P told me are Gaslighting these days, he added, adding that he will file a complaint with all the evidence.Photo = DB

On the 23rd, Park Gun said, "All of the posts posted online the day before are indecent."

A total set official of the agency said, "I am guessing that the former agency, which is suffering from legal disputes due to the recent obstruction of business and the termination of exclusive contracts, is inciting a fellow Singer C who belonged to the same agency in the past. I will track down the person who wrote the article and I will take strong legal action. "

On the afternoon of the 22nd, an online community was uploaded with an unconfirmed article claiming that it was in a company such as Singer P from Special forces and that it was continuously Gaslighting.

The publisher said, "Singer P is pure and sincere on TV, and many people like it. He is a healthy young man, but he is a person who has been unilateral Sexual harassment and molestation to me as a weapon that he has become a star. "

"P touched my body without permission, such as hips and chest, and kept touching it with the words 'I was just still there', and I continued to habitually tell these stories that I was best suited to anyone while telling me about the former GFriends. It was almost impossible for a powerless woman to push the Sexual harassment of a man from Special forces. P strategically raised the level of Sexual harassment and Sexual harassment as if I had allowed it to not win by force. "

"I show my popularity and talk about the entertainment industry, and I say, 'I feed myself, and I have to show myself well to continue my social life in my agency.' He also said that he would like to go out with himself. He hated it enough to die, but he also wondered, "Maybe it would be good for me if I really dated." I also knew late that the words P told me are 'Gaslighting' these days, "he added, adding that he will file a complaint with all the evidence.

Photo = DB