Park Geonil "I want to be an Actor who can give fun and Seo Bo-ram" (picture)

A picture of Actor Park Geonils sensual mood was released.On August 28, his agency Studio Santa Claus released a special self-portrait that shows Park Geonils irreplaceable charm.Park Geonil in the public photo caught the eye with a city-wide and stylish visual.Above all, Park Geonil, who is interested in fashion, participated in styling directly using his clothes and items.Moreover, it is meaningful to complete the style mainly on the clothes presented by the fans who have spent a long time in love.In addition, Park Geonil confirmed his own color in various styling and showed the aspect of the artist.Here, a clear eyebrow, a dark eye, and a dreamy atmosphere combined with an unexplained aura.In the interview with the picture, Park Geonil asked the question about the goal as an actor. I hope that it will be reflected to many people who are in the role of the work rather than the Singer Park Geonil.Also, ask about your usual style. When I go to exercise every day, I seem to enjoy wearing hooded T-shirts and man-to-man.I like to wear clothes from Driss Van Norton designers at meetings and private places. And the biggest concern these days is that the day is in boxing. It is scary, but it has a great sense of accomplishment.I am working hard not only for health care but also for mental management. He added, Acting is also focused. Finally, for those who look at Actor Park Geonil, Its been about three years since I started Acting properly, and I feel like Im going one step at a time.I want to be an actor who gives fun and Seo Bo-ram in the future. Watch me. Park Geonil has raised expectations by announcing the final announcement of the casting of the movie Late Night Cafe following the selection of the first 4D web drama Mr.LEE in Korea.Many people are interested in Park Geonils future performance.

A picture of Actor Park Geonil's sensual mood was released.

On August 28, his agency Studio Santa Claus released a special self-portrait that shows Park Geonil's irreplaceable charm. Park Geonil in the public photo caught the eye with a city-wide and stylish visual.

Above all, Park Geonil, who is interested in fashion, participated in styling directly using his clothes and items. Moreover, it is meaningful to complete the style mainly on the clothes presented by the fans who have spent a long time in love.

In addition, Park Geonil confirmed his own color in various styling and showed the aspect of the artist. Here, a clear eyebrow, a dark eye, and a dreamy atmosphere combined with an unexplained aura.

In the Interview with the picture, Park Geonil asked the question about the goal as an Actor. "I hope that it will be reflected to many people who are in the role of the work rather than the Singer Park Geonil."

Also, ask about your usual style. "When I go to exercise every day, I seem to enjoy wearing hooded T-shirts and man-to-man. I like to wear clothes from Driss Van Norton designers at meetings and private places. "

And the biggest concern these days is that the day is in boxing. It is scary, but it has a great sense of accomplishment. I am working hard not only for health care but also for mental management. "He added," Acting is also focused. "

Finally, for those who look at Actor Park Geonil, "It's been about three years since I started Acting properly, and I feel like I'm going one step at a time. I want to be an Actor who gives fun and Seo Bo-ram in the future. Watch me. "

Park Geonil has raised expectations by announcing the final announcement of the casting of the movie Late Night Cafe following the selection of the first 4D web Drama Mr.LEE in Korea. Many people are interested in Park Geonil's future performance.