Park Gun, a hardline response, will take off the entangled and tangled suspicions?

Singer Park Gun (real name Park Joon-woo) has denied all the allegations surrounding him.While warning of a tough legal response to clarify the exact facts, interest in the truth is gathering.On the 22nd, a netizen posted an article on the online community entitled Gaslighting by Singer P from a special unit.Through this article, the netizen said, Singer P is a sincere figure and many people like it.He is a healthy young man, but he has made a one-sided sexual harassment and molestation on me as a weapon that he has become a star. I was polite to me as a senior member of my agency, but as the song became more popular and more people recognized him, I started to look at me.I even touched my body, including my buttocks and chest, without permission. It was almost impossible for a powerless woman to push the sexual harassment of a man from a special unit.I have strategically raised the level of sexual Harassment and Sexual Harassment as if I have allowed myself to not win by force. Every time I see Ps face, I feel my heart tighten as I think of what happened to him. I know there are more victims.I can not live like this, so I will file a complaint with all the evidence to live. Since then, the article of the netizen has spread rapidly through various SNS and community, and most of the netizens speculated that P is Park Gun when they are Singer from special units.Park Guns agency, Totalset, who was identified as a sexual harassment and gaslighting party, immediately refuted the position and said, The contents of the explosion are not true at all.The company will take legal action, including defamation, to its former agency, which is under dispute over the termination of the exclusive contract. Park Gun, who has taken a dignified step, is continuing broadcasting activities despite suspicions.As the broadcasting company has not been revealed, the broadcast amount of Park Gun is being transmitted without editing.It is noteworthy whether Park Gun, who has been hit by the controversy, will be able to clean up the suspicions through active response.

Singer Park Gun (real name Park Joon-woo) has denied all the allegations surrounding him. While warning of a tough legal response to clarify the exact facts, interest in the truth is gathering.

On the 22nd, a netizen posted an article on the online Community entitled 'Gaslighting by Singer P from a special unit'.

Through this article, the netizen said, "Singer P is a sincere figure and many people like it. He is a healthy young man, but he has made a one-sided Sexual harassment and molestation on me as a weapon that he has become a star. "

"I was polite to me as a senior member of my agency, but as the song became more popular and more people recognized him, I started to look at me. I even touched my body, including my buttocks and chest, without permission. "

"It was almost impossible for a powerless woman to push the Sexual harassment of a man from a special unit. I have strategically raised the level of Sexual harassment and Sexual harassment as if I have allowed myself to not win by force. "

"Every time I see P's face, I feel my heart tighten as I think of what happened to him. I know there are more victims. I can not live like this, so I will file a complaint with all the evidence to live. "

Since then, the article of the netizen has spread rapidly through various SNS and Community, and most of the netizens speculated that P is Park Gun when they are 'Singer from special units'.

Park Gun's agency, Totalset, who was identified as a Sexual harassment and Gaslighting party, immediately refuted the position and said, "The contents of the explosion are not true at all. The company will take legal action, including defamation, to its former agency, which is under dispute over the termination of the exclusive contract. "

Park Gun, who has taken a dignified step, is continuing broadcasting activities despite suspicions. As the broadcasting company has not been revealed, the broadcast amount of Park Gun is being transmitted without editing. It is noteworthy whether Park Gun, who has been hit by the controversy, will be able to clean up the suspicions through active response.