Oh Nami "I can not refuse and lend 30 million won" "I need sympathy" ..Oh Eun Young's solution

Seoul = = Oh Eun Young Doctorate listened to the troubles of gag woman Oh Nami and martial arts player Ko Seok-hyun, former footballer Lee Dong-gook daughter Jash, and solved it perfectly.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 17th, the Department of Mental Health Medicine and Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as masters and talked with the storytellers.I have a yes (YES) disease because of my love affair in 13 years, the first storyteller said, I cant refuse if someone asks me, so I definitely listen to it.Lee Seung-gi said, Yes, the disease seems to be the same, I can not ask for help from others.I lent 30 million won to my close friend, he said.I started dating in the last 13 years, and Boy friend should be the closest and secretless, but I can not talk about Boy friend if I have a hard or bad thing, but I am upset about it.Oh Eun Young Doctorate asked, Did you show your part, showed your life, and received a lot of praise from your childhood? And the story Fart did not open.The first story was Baro Gagwoman Oh Nami.Oh Nami said, How did you meet at first? I asked my sister who is playing soccer, and I told her my name and said that she was sincere. So she was introduced because she knew her sister.At first, both of them were too nervous, he said. I was driving in the car, and suddenly the friend said, Can I hold hands?So I grabbed my hand because my hand was cold, and I turned around five times in the neighborhood.I want to tell you something that is upset, but its not good, Im afraid it will be more upset and hard because of my troubles, said Oh Nami, who said, I have a lot of consideration.He added, I thought I wanted to give him good energy once.Oh Doctorate asked, Have you ever been socking and whining at your parents when you were a child? and Oh Nami replied, Grandma, I did not do well because I grew up with my grandfather.Oh Doctorate asked, Why do not you refuse to think about yourself when you have a problem or trouble? Oh Nami replied, Its like a fool.Oh Doctorate pointed out that Oh Nami wants to be a good person to others, so it is important to try to show a good appearance, he said. It is stupid to think that I am not competent and that I am not a good person.I am a good person as it is, but I always feel like I do not have a nice and part, he said. If you have a fear of rejection under your mind, you will know that you will hate me if you do not like this, and eventually you have a lot of self-esteem.If someone asks me to borrow money, I am sorry that I did not listen to it, and I decided not to do it because I have a bad memory.The second story tells of the trouble that the heart is shaking and the head is white when it is only in front of the woman.I have been solo for 26 years and met Friend of Fate three years ago, he said. I want to go to a deeper relationship, my hand is in two months.Even though Im dating now, its still difficult to shake and talk, and if I panic, I sweat, said Kim Dong-Hyun, an acquaintance.He said, I gave a gift to a woman I liked when I was an elementary school student, and I was hurt by getting it back.He also told an anecdote such as trying to kiss a woman Friend.My body is good and masculine, but my original tendency is delicate and emotional. So when I first meet, I was nervous and I missed the timing to greet it. I learned how to cope with men and I learned how to cope with them. I have a negative experience with reason. He said, But this is shame.I have to say that I have to say that I am trembling because I am trembling in advance when I am trembling, and I have to practice this 200 times. It is important to say that I can not speak fluently and convey my heart.The third story is Lee Dong-gooks first daughter, Jashi, I am worried because I feel jealous of my best friend, he said. I am a twin sister, I feel competitive, and I am worried about my surroundings.I am proud and happy for my sister, but I am very interested because I am very interested, Jae-ah said of her recent tennis victory.I think I will catch up with my brother because I have a good sense of Exercise, so my brother came to me seriously and said, My brother is the right person, I do everything straight and clean, I do not make a lot of difference.As for the reason for quitting Exercise, he said, There was something difficult to do while doing Exercise, and I only wanted to win Jae-a, but she asked me and I did not like tennis because I did not like tennis.If the house is clean and clean, the retroom light is on, I think it is me unconditionally and I have been hurt first.Lee Dong-gook said, I heard that it was a disaster, but I thought I should listen to Father. But when I said that Jash was jealous of Jaa, I never thought about it, I did not really know.I never told Father, Jassie said.Lee Dong-gook said, Jash is better at Exercise nerves, but it turns up more quickly, and when Jaa is old, it follows. Jash said, Jash does not turn up Give.So, O Doctorate said, Jash is curious and interested in new things, which is what it is.However, if parents like to keep one steady, they see the tendency of such characteristics as an advantage, and they do not support curiosity about this and that. Lee Dong-gook said, I have to solve it if I get asked, but Jash or these children my age have to say that they should be insulted when they hear the story. Oh Doctorate said, Jash is a person who needs to know his mind.Jash said, I want you to sympathize with me without pretense, I sincerely.Oh Doctorate said, The owner of the mind has to solve it, and empathy means that I understand the mind even if you and I are different. It seems that the re-is resolved even if I do it. Father is doing well, but children should know that they are different. He said.Lee Dong-gook promised to be a sympathetic Father.Finally, Oh Doctorate said, Everyone wants to be respected and should express it. Happy life is about getting along with the people around him.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Seoul = = Oh Eun Young Doctorate listened to the troubles of gag woman Oh Nami and martial arts player Ko Seok-hyun, former footballer Lee Dong-gook daughter Jash, and solved It perfectly.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 17th, the Department of Mental health Medicine and Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as masters and talked wIth the storytellers.

"I have a "yes" (YES) disease because of my love affair in 13 years," the first storyteller said, "I can't refuse if someone asks me, so I definItely listen to It." Lee Seung-gi said, "Yes, the disease seems to be the same, I can not ask for help from others." "I lent 30 million won to my close Friend," he said. "I started dating in the last 13 years, and Boy Friend should be the closest and secretless, but I can not talk about Boy Friend if I have a hard or bad thing, but I am upset about It." Oh Eun Young Doctorate asked, "Did you show your part, showed your life, and received a lot of praise from your childhood?" And the story "Fart did not open."

The first story was Baro Gagwoman Oh Nami. Oh Nami said, "How did you meet at first?" "I asked my sister who is playing soccer, and I told her my name and said that she was sincere." "So she was introduced because she knew her sister." "At first, both of them were too nervous," he said. "I was driving in the car, and suddenly the Friend said, 'Can I hold hands? "So I grabbed my hand because my hand was cold, and I turned around five times in the neighborhood." "I want to tell you something that is upset, but It's not good, I'm afraid It will be more upset and hard because of my troubles," said Oh Nami, who said, "I have a lot of consideration." He added, "I thought I wanted to give him good energy once."

Oh Doctorate asked, "Have you ever been socking and whining at your parents when you were a child?" and Oh Nami replied, "Grandma, I did not do well because I grew up wIth my grandFather." Oh Doctorate asked, "Why do not you refuse to think about yourself when you have a problem or trouble?" Oh Nami replied, "It's like a fool."

Oh Doctorate pointed out that "Oh Nami wants to be a good person to others, so It is important to try to show a good appearance," he said. "It is stupid to think that I am not competent and that I am not a good person." "I am a good person as It is, but I always feel like I do not have a nice and part," he said. "If you have a fear of rejection under your mind, you will know that you will hate me if you do not like this, and eventually you have a lot of self-esteem. "If someone asks me to borrow money, I am sorry that I did not listen to It, and I decided not to do It because I have a bad memory."

The second story tells of the trouble that the heart is shaking and the head is whIte when It is only in front of the woman. "I have been solo for 26 years and met Friend of Fate three years ago," he said. "I want to go to a deeper relationship, my hand is in two months." "Even though I'm dating now, It's still difficult to shake and talk, and if I panic, I sweat," said Kim Dong-Hyun, an acquaintance. He said, "I gave a gift to a woman I liked when I was an elementary school student, and I was hurt by getting It back." He also told an anecdote such as trying to kiss a woman Friend.

"My body is good and masculine, but my original tendency is delicate and emotional. So when I first meet, I was nervous and I missed the timing to greet It. I learned how to cope wIth men and I learned how to cope wIth them. I have a negative experience wIth reason. "He said," But this is shame. "I have to say that I have to say that I am trembling because I am trembling in advance when I am trembling, and I have to practice this 200 times." "It is important to say that I can not speak fluently and convey my heart."

The third story is Lee Dong-gook's first daughter, Jashi, "I am worried because I feel jealous of my best Friend," he said. "I am a twin sister, I feel competItive, and I am worried about my surroundings. "I am proud and happy for my sister, but I am very interested because I am very interested," Jae-ah said of her recent tennis victory.

"I think I will catch up wIth my brother because I have a good sense of Exercise, so my brother came to me seriously and said, "My brother is the right person, I do everything straight and clean, I do not make a lot of difference." As for the reason for quItting Exercise, he said, "There was something difficult to do while doing Exercise, and I only wanted to win Jae-a, but she asked me and I did not like tennis because I did not like tennis." "If the house is clean and clean, the retroom light is on, I think It is me uncondItionally and I have been hurt first."

Lee Dong-gook said, "I heard that It was a disaster, but I thought I should listen to Father." "But when I said that Jash was jealous of Jaa, I never thought about It, I did not really know." "I never told Father," Jassie said. Lee Dong-gook said, "Jash is better at Exercise nerves, but It turns up more quickly, and when Jaa is old, It follows." Jash said, "Jash does not turn up Give."

So, O Doctorate said, "Jash is curious and interested in new things, which is what It is. However, if parents like to keep one steady, they see the tendency of such characteristics as an advantage, and they do not support curiosIty about this and that. "

Lee Dong-gook said, "I have to solve It if I get asked, but Jash or these children my age have to say that they should be insulted when they hear the story." Oh Doctorate said, "Jash is a person who needs to know his mind." Jash said, "I want you to sympathize wIth me wIthout pretense, I sincerely." Oh Doctorate said, "The owner of the mind has to solve It, and empathy means that I understand the mind even if you and I are different. It seems that the re-is resolved even if I do It." "Father is doing well, but children should know that they are different. "He said. Lee Dong-gook promised to be "a sympathetic Father."

Finally, Oh Doctorate said, "Everyone wants to be respected and should express It." "Happy life is about getting along wIth the people around him."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.