"My Name" Han So Hee "10kg increase...Now kickboxing Actor is on."

Actor Han So Hee said he had increased 10kg for the work.On the morning of the 5th, Netflix conducted a production presentation of the new original series My Name (directed by Kim Ba-da, directed by Kim Jin-min) as an online live broadcast to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).The event was attended by Han So Hee, Hee-soon Park, An Bo Hyun, Kim Sang Ho, Hak-ju Lee, Jang Yul and Kim Jin Min.Hee-soon Park testified about Han So Hee that Mr So-hee got 10kg, and thats all muscle; Han So Hee said, I got 10kg.I have a lot of exercise and I want to eat 10kg because I eat a lot of food.  I do not think it will include fat, he laughed.Han So Hee said, After my name, my athletic nerves have improved and now I am playing kickboxing.My Name is a Greene series of cold truths and revenge facing Ji-woo (Han So Hee), who entered the organization to find the killer who killed his father, after the new name The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji.Han So Hee challenges the past-class action act by Acting The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji Ji-woo to police under the name Oh Hye-jin to find the killer who killed his father after abandoning his name.Han So Hee, who has emerged as the hottest newcomer to the World of Couples, is interested in what kind of transformation will be shown by Ji-woo and Action.The Mujin station, which accepted Ji-woo as an organizer and made the police the Undercover The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji, will also show the presence of the security presence of Phildo, a drug detective who became a partner of Ji-woo, by Hee-soon Park.Director Kim Jin-min, who surprised the world last year with human class, directed the production.My Name will be released on Netflix on October 15th.

Actor Han So Hee said he had increased 10kg for the work.

On the morning of the 5th, Netflix conducted a production presentation of the new original series "My Name" (directed by Kim Ba-da, directed by Kim Jin-min) as an online live broadcast to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). The event was attended by Han So Hee, Hee-soon Park, An Bo Hyun, Kim Sang Ho, Hak-ju Lee, Jang Yul and Kim Jin Min.

Hee-soon Park testified about Han So Hee that "Mr So-hee got 10kg, and that's all muscle"; Han So Hee said, "I got 10kg. I have a lot of exercise and I want to eat 10kg because I eat a lot of food. "" I do not think it will include fat, "he laughed.

Han So Hee said, "After my name, my athletic nerves have improved and now I am playing kickboxing."

"My Name" is a Greene series of cold truths and revenge facing "Ji-woo" (Han So Hee), who entered the organization to find the killer who killed his father, after the new name "The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji". Han So Hee challenges the past-class Action act by Acting The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji Ji-woo to police under the name Oh Hye-jin to find the killer who killed his father after abandoning his name. Han So Hee, who has emerged as the hottest newcomer to the 'World of Couples', is interested in what kind of transformation will be shown by Ji-woo and Action.

The Mujin station, which accepted Ji-woo as an organizer and made the police the Undercover The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji, will also show the presence of the security presence of Phildo, a drug detective who became a partner of Ji-woo, by Hee-soon Park. Director Kim Jin-min, who surprised the world last year with 'human class', directed the production.

'My Name' will be released on Netflix on October 15th.