Lee Nak-yeon "in difficult circumstances, boarding from 13...my youth is a debt."

Seoul=) = Former Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon has told of his difficult growing season.Former Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon appeared on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers on the afternoon of the 3rd as the last runner of the presidential candidate Big 3 special feature.The broadcast was held at Lees house, and his wife Kim Sook-hee showed her seasonal pyjamas in the room, saying, Husband wears pyjamas right when he comes home.He also laughed at the blue-colored pajamas and said, Every Democratic color.The All The Butlers hearing was held on the same day, with both the former prime minister and members wearing pajamas. The phrase introducing the former prime minister had a real-life parasite study abroad.Lee said, I am from the countryside, and my father said, I will do what I can to pay for the tuition, but I can not afford the boarding fee. I have to solve it myself.  (In college) I became a home teacher at a high-ranking civil servant house in Seoul Hyoja-dong.The Elementary school I attended was three classrooms, and I went to school while boarding Alone at Gwangju from junior high school, he said. I went to Gwangju and found out that the student was sitting on a chair and studying.I was so hard at home that I was not in good nutrition at the time and I was not in a good mood because I was short and I did not think that the tall friends were friends at all at school, I was lonely, hungry, and Friend.I was always hungry and I did not want to leave my mother, I was going to cry because I thought I would get hurt by my father if I did not go, he recalled.Lee also mentioned the precious relationships that helped him during his difficult times, such as the Elementary school teacher who gave him books to study as a child, persuaded his parents who did not think about studying abroad to send his school to Gwangju, the teacher who gave him beef and steam when he went home, and the friend who gave him half of his salary.My youth is a debt, my body is not my body, I think it is the people who fed me, I live with the grace of many people, he said.Meanwhile, All The Butlers was featured in the 20th presidential election, and on September 19, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-yeol and Lee Jae-myung Gyeonggi governor on September 26 were broadcast ahead of Lee Nak-yeon.

Seoul=) = Former Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon has told of his difficult growing season.

Former Prime Minister Lee Nak-yeon appeared on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' on the afternoon of the 3rd as the last runner of the presidential candidate Big 3 special feature.

The broadcast was held at Lee's house, and his wife Kim Sook-hee showed her seasonal pyjamas in the room, saying, "Husband wears pyjamas right when he comes home." He also laughed at the blue-colored pajamas and said, "Every Democratic color."

The All The Butlers hearing was held on the same day, with both the former prime minister and members wearing pajamas. The phrase introducing the former prime minister had a "real-life" "parasite" study abroad.

Lee said, "I am from the countryside, and my father said, 'I will do what I can to pay for the tuition, but I can not afford the boarding fee. I have to solve it myself.'" " (In college) I became a home teacher at a high-ranking civil servant house in Seoul Hyoja-dong."

"The Elementary school I attended was three classrooms, and I went to school while boarding Alone at Gwangju from junior high school," he said. "I went to Gwangju and found out that the student was sitting on a chair and studying.

"I was so hard at home that I was not in good nutrition at the time and I was not in a good mood because I was short and I did not think that the tall Friends were Friends at all at school, I was lonely, hungry, and Friend.

"I was always hungry and I did not want to leave my mother, I was going to cry because I thought I would get hurt by my father if I did not go," he recalled.

Lee also mentioned the precious relationships that helped him during his difficult times, such as the Elementary school teacher who gave him books to study as a child, persuaded his parents who did not think about studying abroad to send his school to Gwangju, the teacher who gave him beef and steam when he went home, and the Friend who gave him half of his salary.

"My youth is a debt, my body is not my body, I think it is the people who fed me, I live with the grace of many people," he said.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' was featured in the 20th presidential election, and on September 19, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-yeol and Lee Jae-myung Gyeonggi governor on September 26 were broadcast ahead of Lee Nak-yeon.