Lee Jung-jae "When I have to plan squid Game' Season 2...' The Newsroom ''

Seoul = = Actor Lee Jung-jae appeared on The Newsroom.JTBC The Newsroom, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, revealed an interview with Actor Lee Jung-jae of the Netflix original series squid game which captivated the hearts of former World viewers.squid game is a nine-time drama about the story of people who participated in the Survival of Questions with a prize money of 45.6 billion won, risking their lives to become the last winner and challenging the extreme game. Lee Jung-jae played the role of the actor.Lee Jung-jae said, I think that the character has gained sympathy for those who watch the story of the character and the narrative very well.Lee Jung-jae laughed when he said, It is one of the personal memorable scenes about the shooting of Dalgona in Squid Game. Lee Jung-jae said, I thought I should lick it like this.It was a game with a life, so I had to lick it to death, he added.Lee Jung-jae is a person who resembles his World view among the characters in the squid game, and he has gathered his attention by selecting his honor.Its not easy to get over if you see something that is not right. He added, I think the things that I want to do together in the game are similar to me.Lee Jung-jae, who asked if he had ever felt the same situation as the brink like the gimmick in the play, said, I can not say a lot, but there were big things, when I was in an act mannerism when I was economically difficult at home.Lee Jung-jae said, I did not think that Kihoon was a broken role at the time of shooting. There are some parts that can be broken when I am living with my sick mother, but I feel desperate and desperate.In addition, he was confident when he saw the scenario of squid game, adding, The character setting was tight and the chemistry between the characters was explosive.However, I have never talked about Season 2, so even if Season 2 is produced, it is unpredictable to see what kind of character Sung Ki-hoon will come out as.Finally, Lee Jung-jae said that he was filming his debut film Hunt and that he was in a partnership with Actor Jung Woo-sung, who made a connection with the movie No Sun.

Seoul = = Actor Lee Jung-jae appeared on The Newsroom'.

JTBC The Newsroom', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, revealed an Interview with Actor Lee Jung-jae of the Netflix original series squid Game' which captivated the hearts of former World viewers.

squid Game' is a nine-time drama about the story of people who participated in the Survival of Questions with a prize money of 45.6 billion won, risking their lives to become the last winner and challenging the extreme Game. Lee Jung-jae played the role of the Actor.

Lee Jung-jae said, "I think that the Character has gained sympathy for those who watch the story of the Character and the narrative very well."

Lee Jung-jae laughed when he said, "It is one of the personal memorable scenes" about the shooting of "Dalgona" in "Squid Game." Lee Jung-jae said, "I thought I should lick it like this." "It was a Game with a life, so I had to lick it to death," he added.

Lee Jung-jae is a person who resembles his World view among the Characters in the squid Game', and he has gathered his attention by selecting his honor. "It's not easy to get over if you see something that is not right." He added, "I think the things that I want to do together in the Game are similar to me."

Lee Jung-jae, who asked if he had ever felt the same situation as "the brink" like the gimmick in the play, said, "I can not say a lot, but there were big things, when I was in an act mannerism when I was economically difficult at home."

Lee Jung-jae said, "I did not think that Kihoon was a broken role at the time of shooting." "There are some parts that can be broken when I am living with my sick mother, but I feel desperate and desperate." In addition, he was confident when he saw the scenario of squid Game', adding, "The Character setting was tight and the chemistry between the Characters was explosive."

However, I have never talked about Season 2, so even if Season 2 is produced, it is unpredictable to see what kind of Character Sung Ki-hoon will come out as.

Finally, Lee Jung-jae said that he was filming his debut film 'Hunt' and that he was in a partnership with Actor Jung Woo-sung, who made a connection with the movie 'No Sun'.