Lee Ha-nui "While traveling with Resonance, overseas travel chart" (wheeled house)

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals affection for ResonanceOn TVNs Wheeled House, which was first broadcast on the 14th, Resonance joined as the new youngest and Lee Ha-nui was shown spending the day at Wolryubong in Yeongdong with guests.During dinner time, Resonance refilled the rice bowl and showed a rash meokbang.Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won laughed happily to see if Resonance liked it. Lee Ha-nui said, Its beautiful to eat so well.I went on trips with Resonance, and I went diving together, but I went to Palau, the Philippines, Jeju and so on, he said.I cant do it because Im scared, Sung Dong-il confessed, because Im afraid of the quietness of being guilty. Lee Ha-nui said, The quiet is like meditation.I do not have much to go to a huge place like a primitive forest.I feel like Im going into the only world that has not been destroyed, he added. Resonance is also good at diving.
Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals affection for ResonanceOn TVNs Wheeled House, which was first broadcast on the 14th, Resonance joined as the new youngest and Lee Ha-nui was shown spending the day at Wolryubong in Yeongdong with guests.During dinner time, Resonance refilled the rice bowl and showed a rash meokbang.Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won laughed happily to see if Resonance liked it. Lee Ha-nui said, Its beautiful to eat so well.I went on trips with Resonance, and I went diving together, but I went to Palau, the Philippines, Jeju and so on, he said.I cant do it because Im scared, Sung Dong-il confessed, because Im afraid of the quietness of being guilty. Lee Ha-nui said, The quiet is like meditation.I do not have much to go to a huge place like a primitive forest.I feel like Im going into the only world that has not been destroyed, he added. Resonance is also good at diving.

Actor Lee Ha-nui reveals affection for Resonance

On TVN's wheeled house, which was first broadcast on the 14th, Resonance joined as the new youngest and Lee Ha-nui was shown spending the day at Wolryubong in Yeongdong with guests.

During dinner time, Resonance refilled the rice bowl and showed a rash 'meokbang'. Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won laughed happily to see if Resonance liked it. Lee Ha-nui said, "It's beautiful to eat so well. “I went on trips with Resonance, and I went diving together, but I went to Palau, the Philippines, Jeju and so on,” he said.

“I can’t do it because I’m scared,” Sung Dong-il confessed, “because I’m afraid of the quietness of being guilty.” Lee Ha-nui said, “The quiet is like meditation. I do not have much to go to a huge place like a primitive forest. "I feel like I'm going into the only world that has not been destroyed," he added. "Resonance is also good at diving."