Kwon Hae-Hyo Yon-hee, was it a couple? A friendly 'coup international' outing

Actor Kwon Hae-Hyo, Jo Yoon-hee and his wife attended Wealth InternationalOn the afternoon of the 8th, the stage greetings of the 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) icon section invitation In front of your face were held at the Busan Film Halls outdoor theater.On this day, Kwon Hae-Hyo and Jo Yoon-hee came on stage with their arms crossed affectionately.The two are long-time couples who met in Hanyang Universitys theatrical film and seniority and married in 1994, and also appeared together in Hong Sangsoos film After.Jo Yoon-hee, who watched in front of your face with Audience the day before, said, Of course I cried because of the movie contents.I do not cry well while watching the director s movie. Yesterday was the first experience I had in my life since the middle of the movie.I felt like Heart was shrinking, and there were things like sadness that I could not afford. Is it because I am old? He said, It was an impressive movie. Kwon Hae-Hyo also expressed his feelings about the viewing: When I was invited to the Cannes International Film Festival last spring, I was disappointed that I could not go to the local area because of Corona 19.I was the first time I saw Audience on the screen with you, so we also watched it and I was able to confirm the reaction of Audiences by the end.  It may be because I am having the same Corona Pandemic era these days, but watching movies with Audience itself feels like a lot.The contents of the movie were also, and it was a good time. Meanwhile, In front of Your Face is the 26th feature film directed by Hong Sangsoo.It is a story about the ordinary day that the former actor Sang-ok (Lee Hye-Yeong), who lived in a foreign country, returns to Korea and stars Lee Hye-Yeong and Jo Yoon-hee, Kwon Hae-Hyo, Seo Yeong-hwa and Kim Sae-byeok.DB

Actor Kwon Hae-Hyo, Jo Yoon-hee and his wife attended 'Wealth International'

On the afternoon of the 8th, the stage greetings of the 26th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) icon section invitation "In front of your face" were held at the Busan Film Hall's outdoor theater.

On this day, Kwon Hae-Hyo and Jo Yoon-hee came on stage with their arms crossed affectionately. The two are long-time couples who met in Hanyang University's theatrical film and seniority and married in 1994, and also appeared together in Hong Sangsoo's film "After".

Jo Yoon-hee, who watched 'in front of your face' with Audience the day before, said, "Of course I cried because of the movie contents. I do not cry well while watching the director 's movie. Yesterday was the first experience I had in my life since the middle of the movie. I felt like Heart was shrinking, and there were things like sadness that I could not afford. Is it because I am old? "He said," It was an impressive movie. "

Kwon Hae-Hyo also expressed his feelings about the viewing: "When I was invited to the Cannes International Film Festival last spring, I was disappointed that I could not go to the local area because of Corona 19. I was the first time I saw Audience on the screen with you, so we also watched it and I was able to confirm the reaction of Audiences by the end. "" It may be because I am having the same Corona Pandemic era these days, but watching movies with Audience itself feels like a lot. The contents of the movie were also, and it was a good time. "

Meanwhile, "In front of Your Face" is the 26th feature film directed by Hong Sangsoo. It is a story about the ordinary day that the former Actor Sang-ok (Lee Hye-Yeong), who lived in a foreign country, returns to Korea and stars Lee Hye-Yeong and Jo Yoon-hee, Kwon Hae-Hyo, Seo Yeong-hwa and Kim Sae-byeok.

DB