Kim Yeon-koung, Kim Jong-kook, 'Bread Sisters Rapid' "Hey! You Didn't Do It" (Running Man')

Kim Yeon-koung, who was reborn as Kim Kwang-soo, performed the storm.In SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, seven womens volleyball national teams and the 2022 UEFA Champions League rookie gym UEFA Champions League draft were drawn.In the first Battle after last week, the first group and the four four-to-four foot volleyball battle were held.The second round was a battle between the two groups, including one in the first group, with Kim Yeon-koung and Oh Ji-young re-injecting to play.Kim Jong-kook provoked I only need to see Kim Yeon-koung player face and Kim Yeon-koung said, Hey!I did not do anything, Kim Jong-kook said, I was angry, and Kim Yeon-koung said, I can not score.Its still 0-0, Furious said, so Haha and Kim Jong-kook said, Isnt Lee Kwang-soo? Are you a miner?I could not stop the reasonable doubt, and I was laughing.

Kim Yeon-koung, who was reborn as 'Kim Kwang-soo', performed the storm.

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, seven women's volleyball national teams and the '2022 UEFA Champions League rookie gym UEFA Champions League draft' were drawn.

In the first Battle after last week, the first group and the four four-to-four foot volleyball Battle were held. The second round was a Battle between the two groups, including one in the first group, with Kim Yeon-koung and Oh Ji-young re-injecting to play. Kim Jong-kook provoked "I only need to see Kim Yeon-koung player face" and Kim Yeon-koung said, "Hey! "I did not do anything," Kim Jong-kook said, "I was angry," and Kim Yeon-koung said, "I can not score. "It's still 0-0," Furious said, so Haha and Kim Jong-kook said, "Isn't Lee Kwang-soo? Are you a miner? "I could not stop the reasonable doubt, and I was laughing.