Kim So-yeon "Lee Sang-woo and Traveler Haru 5 Meals, Running as You Chew" (Hatch Not)

Kim So-yeon said he meant it to be delicious.On TVNs Not Hatch, which aired on October 19, Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin came to the house as guests.Yoon Jong-hoon was the guest who wanted to invite him to House, and Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin, who played Family in Dramas House.Yoon Jong-hoon said he wanted to make delicious food for the two and convey his heart.Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin then talked as they headed for House.Kim So-yeon told Choi Ye-bin, I went on a three-night, four-day trip with my brother, but there are too many delicious things.I want to eat all this delicious food, but I wonder why people can only eat three Haru. As soon as I eat, I ran jumping and chewing.
Kim So-yeon said he meant it to be delicious.On TVNs Not Hatch, which aired on October 19, Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin came to the house as guests.Yoon Jong-hoon was the guest who wanted to invite him to House, and Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin, who played Family in Dramas House.Yoon Jong-hoon said he wanted to make delicious food for the two and convey his heart.Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin then talked as they headed for House.Kim So-yeon told Choi Ye-bin, I went on a three-night, four-day trip with my brother, but there are too many delicious things.I want to eat all this delicious food, but I wonder why people can only eat three Haru. As soon as I eat, I ran jumping and chewing.

Kim So-yeon said he meant it to be delicious.

On TVN’s “Not Hatch,” which aired on October 19, Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin came to the House as guests.

Yoon Jong-hoon was the guest who wanted to invite him to House, and Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin, who played Family in Drama’s House. Yoon Jong-hoon said he wanted to make delicious food for the two and convey his heart.

Kim So-yeon and Choi Ye-bin then talked as they headed for House. Kim So-yeon told Choi Ye-bin, "I went on a three-night, four-day trip with my brother, but there are too many delicious things. I want to eat all this delicious food, but I wonder why people can only eat three Haru. As soon as I eat, I ran 'jumping' and chewing. "