'Curse Personal Life' Kim Seon-ho,

Actor Kim Seon-ho crashes due to dirty personal lifeKim Seon-ho announced his official position on the recent marriage of Bingja abortion through his agency Salt Entertainment on the morning of October 20.Kim Seon-ho, who acknowledged that Mr. A, who posted Disclosure, was right for the former GFriend, who had a good relationship with him, said, I hurt him with my disapproval and thoughtless behavior.I did not use the word abortion directly, but I actually officially recognized it.It also revealed why Kim Seon-ho remained silent for three days despite the deadly Personal Life scandal.Kim Seon-ho said, I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology.First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article. I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end.There were always cheerers, so I was able to stand as an actor named Kim Seon-ho, but I forgot that.I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. Salt Entertainment, who denied the expiration of the exclusive contract with Kim Seon-ho in September, said, I am sorry to have caused many people to worry about Kim Seon-ho.I apologize to many people who have been disappointed and damaged by this incident. I am sorry again for the inconvenience caused by the unsavory thing. This revealed Kim Seon-hos theory of abortion was true in three days after Disclosure.Kim Seon-ho, former Couple A, posted a long article on an online bulletin board on the afternoon of the 17th, entitled I accuse the double and shameless reality of the popular actor Kmo Actor.I have mental and physical damage and trauma, but I will marry before I erase my child, and as soon as the man who said he would live with me erased the child, I gave all kinds of sensitive irritation and emotional ups and downs as soon as I erased the child, said A, who said he had been dating Kim Seon-ho for more than a year since the beginning of last year.I was angry that my agency was struggling because of my relationship with me, that my love was taken in the entertainment media, and I was angry that I was not careful and asked me to erase the picture and cleverly removed the evidence.I did not apologize or mention the abortion story, but I was informed of the unilateral breakup by threats and remorse, so I would like to talk about it. Kim Seon-ho shut up for three days, even though the suspicion spread through the publication of Disclosure.The agency is also in a state of contact with the request of the reporters to confirm the facts. I am sorry that I did not give a quick position on the morning of 19th.We are currently aware of the facts of the anonymous post.I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed. Some have speculated that the controversy is in the hope of being buried as it is, or that it has taken time to urge the victim to agree.Kim Seon-ho, who majored in Acting at Seoul National University of Arts and Entertainment, made his debut with Play New Boeing in 2009.In 2017, KBS 2TV drama Kim Sang-jang was held in 2017 to raise his acting ability through performances such as The purpose of love, True West, Spider Womans Kiss, Closer, Voice of Millennium and Memory in Dream.MBC Two-Lass, Im crazy, for you!, TVN Hundred Days, JTBC Uracha Waikiki 2, TVN Get the Ghost, followed by TVN Start-up last year and Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha this year.The popularity that has been hot for about two years has cooled down due to the controversy over abortion.The fact that he had been involved in a mid-term surgery despite recognizing the pregnancy of Couple is a fatal blow to Kim Seon-ho, who has become a popular actor and advertising star in recent dramas.Although it is not a legal issue, most fans and the public can not want to see abortion Jong Yong Nam in dramas or commercials.Kim Seon-hos most brands that were active as advertising models have deleted Kim Seon-ho posts from the official SNS after the controversy.Concerns over a penalty dispute with the brand, which has a contract period as well as getting off the advertisement, seem inevitable.The production team also started erasing Kim Seon-ho, who has appeared as a fixed member on KBS 2TV entertainment One Night, Two Days Season 4 which is broadcast every Sunday.The production team, which is about to broadcast on the 24th, decided to get off Kim Seon-ho and edit the shoot after hard work.Kim Seon-ho has recently been cast in Lee Sang-geuns new film Date at 2 oclock and Kim Duk-mins new film Dog Days.Both production companies officially announced the departure of Kim Seon-ho on the 20th.

Actor Kim Seon-ho crashes due to dirty personal life

Kim Seon-ho announced his official position on the recent marriage of Bingja abortion through his agency Salt Entertainment on the morning of October 20.

Kim Seon-ho, who acknowledged that Mr. A, who posted Disclosure, was right for the former GFriend, who had a good relationship with him, said, "I hurt him with my disapproval and thoughtless behavior." I did not use the word abortion directly, but I actually officially recognized it.

It also revealed why Kim Seon-ho remained silent for three days despite the deadly Personal Life scandal. Kim Seon-ho said, "I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article. "

"I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end. There were always cheerers, so I was able to stand as an Actor named Kim Seon-ho, but I forgot that. I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. "

Salt Entertainment, who denied the expiration of the exclusive contract with Kim Seon-ho in September, said, "I am sorry to have caused many people to worry about Kim Seon-ho. I apologize to many people who have been disappointed and damaged by this incident. I am sorry again for the inconvenience caused by the unsavory thing. "

This revealed Kim Seon-ho's theory of abortion was true in three days after Disclosure. Kim Seon-ho, former Couple A, posted a long article on an online bulletin board on the afternoon of the 17th, entitled 'I accuse the double and shameless reality of the popular Actor Kmo Actor'.

"I have mental and physical damage and trauma, but I will marry before I erase my child, and as soon as the man who said he would live with me erased the child, I gave all kinds of sensitive irritation and emotional ups and downs as soon as I erased the child," said A, who said he had been dating Kim Seon-ho for more than a year since the beginning of last year.

"I was angry that my agency was struggling because of my relationship with me, that my love was taken in the entertainment media, and I was angry that I was not careful and asked me to erase the picture and cleverly removed the evidence. I did not apologize or mention the abortion story, but I was informed of the unilateral breakup by threats and remorse, so I would like to talk about it. "

Kim Seon-ho shut up for three days, even though the suspicion spread through the publication of Disclosure.

The agency is also in a state of contact with the request of the reporters to confirm the facts. "I am sorry that I did not give a quick position on the morning of 19th. We are currently aware of the facts of the anonymous post. I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed. " Some have speculated that the controversy is in the hope of being buried as it is, or that it has taken time to urge the victim to agree.

Kim Seon-ho, who majored in Acting at Seoul National University of Arts and Entertainment, made his debut with Play 'New Boeing' in 2009. In 2017, KBS 2TV drama 'Kim Sang-jang' was held in 2017 to raise his Acting ability through performances such as 'The purpose of love', 'True West', 'Spider Woman's Kiss', 'Closer', 'Voice of Millennium' and 'Memory in Dream'. MBC 'Two-Lass', 'I'm crazy, for you! ', TVN' Hundred Days', JTBC 'Uracha Waikiki 2', TVN 'Get the Ghost', followed by TVN 'Start-up' last year and 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha' this year.

The popularity that has been hot for about two years has cooled down due to the controversy over abortion. The fact that he had been involved in a mid-term surgery despite recognizing the pregnancy of Couple is a fatal blow to Kim Seon-ho, who has become a popular Actor and advertising star in recent dramas.

Although it is not a legal issue, most fans and the public can not want to see abortion Jong Yong Nam in dramas or commercials. Kim Seon-ho's most brands that were active as advertising models have deleted Kim Seon-ho posts from the official SNS after the controversy. Concerns over a penalty dispute with the brand, which has a contract period as well as getting off the advertisement, seem inevitable.

The production team also started erasing Kim Seon-ho, who has appeared as a fixed member on KBS 2TV entertainment "One Night, Two Days Season 4" which is broadcast every Sunday. The production team, which is about to broadcast on the 24th, decided to get off Kim Seon-ho and edit the shoot after hard work.

Kim Seon-ho has recently been cast in Lee Sang-geun's new film "Date at 2 o'clock" and Kim Duk-min's new film "Dog Days". Both production companies officially announced the departure of Kim Seon-ho on the 20th.