Kim Seon-ho side "Dispatch report? I have nothing to say."

Actor Kim Seon-ho has spoken about the 12 Distorted Truths reported by entertainment media Dispatch.Salt Entertainment, a subsidiary company, carefully drew a line on the 26th, saying, Im sorry, I have nothing to say.Previously, Dispatch published a story about the Kim Seon-ho Personal Life controversy under the title of Kim Seon-ho, Distorted 12 Truths.They posted data that refuted some of Kim Seon-hos ex-girlfriend, the ex-girlfriend, A.According to reports, Mr. A admitted that he had divorced Kim Seon-ho after his relationship, and Kim Seon-ho was embarrassed, but after deciding to associate, he usually traveled together like a couple.He also released photos of the two peoples trip, saying, Love had to be hidden, too, and I could not walk with my hand outside.On the suspicion that he had been involved in Abortion, Kim Seon-hos testimony based on the testimony of Mr. Aquaintance said, At first, I congratulated him on good work.I was really worried, and I agreed to let them go, even though I was sorry for each other, he said.Kim Seon-ho also claimed that he boiled seaweed soup for two weeks for Mr. A.In addition to this, Dispatch said, Mr. A has made Kim Seon-ho difficult with luxury and spending based on the testimony of Mr. As acquaintances.I bought a seven million won luxury bag for Christmas and I cut it off with a personal card and got it deposited by Kim Seon-ho, he reported. (Kim Seon-ho would have been tired of Mr. As lie.)Im ironic to blame Kim Seon-ho I wanted Kim Seon-ho to come back because hed failed, and thats what happened.He also asked Mr. A what happened in the meantime, saying that he had not been informed of his separation from Kim Seon-ho after Abortion, as Mr. A claimed, but after Abortion in July 2020, he broke up in May 2021.The two peoples breakup added that the trust recovery was not possible due to Mr. As personal life problems and lies.Kim Seon-ho was criticized for writing a personal life allegation on an online community on the 17th.In the article, the author A was pregnant in July last year, but Kim Seon-ho recommended Abortion on the pretext of his work, promised marriage, but claimed to have notified Breakup after Abortion.Kim Seon-ho apologized on the 20th, three days later, and Mr. A said, I was apologized to him.I hope that the facts and other contents will no longer be known or that my or his story will not be expanded and reproduced.

Actor Kim Seon-ho has spoken about the 12 Distorted Truths reported by entertainment media Dispatch.

Salt Entertainment, a subsidiary company, carefully drew a line on the 26th, saying, "I'm sorry, I have nothing to say."

Previously, Dispatch published a story about the Kim Seon-ho Personal Life controversy under the title of Kim Seon-ho, Distorted 12 Truths'.

They posted data that refuted some of Kim Seon-ho's ex-girlfriend, the ex-girlfriend, A. According to reports, Mr. A admitted that he had divorced Kim Seon-ho after his relationship, and Kim Seon-ho was embarrassed, but after deciding to associate, he usually traveled together like a Couple. He also released photos of the two people's trip, saying, "Love had to be hidden, too, and I could not walk with my hand outside."

On the suspicion that he had been involved in Abortion, Kim Seon-ho's testimony based on the testimony of Mr. Aquaintance said, "At first, I congratulated him on 'good work'. “I was really worried, and I agreed to let them go, even though I was sorry for each other,” he said. Kim Seon-ho also claimed that he boiled seaweed soup for two weeks for Mr. A.

In addition to this, Dispatch said, "Mr. A has made Kim Seon-ho difficult with luxury and spending based on the testimony of Mr. A's acquaintances. “I bought a seven million won luxury bag for Christmas and I cut it off with a personal card and got it deposited by Kim Seon-ho,” he reported. “(Kim Seon-ho would have been tired of Mr. A’s lie.) I’m ironic to blame Kim Seon-ho” “I wanted Kim Seon-ho to come back because he’d failed, and that’s what happened.”

He also asked Mr. A what happened in the meantime, saying that he had not been informed of his separation from Kim Seon-ho after Abortion, as Mr. A claimed, but after Abortion in July 2020, he broke up in May 2021. The two people's Breakup added that the trust recovery was not possible due to Mr. A's Personal Life problems and lies.

Kim Seon-ho was criticized for writing a Personal Life allegation on an online community on the 17th. In the article, the author A was pregnant in July last year, but Kim Seon-ho recommended Abortion on the pretext of his work, promised marriage, but claimed to have notified Breakup after Abortion.

Kim Seon-ho apologized on the 20th, three days later, and Mr. A said, "I was apologized to him. I hope that the facts and other contents will no longer be known or that my or his story will not be expanded and reproduced. "