Kim Seon-ho "If it doesn't work out? I was hard enough"...Personal Life interview topic just before controversy erupted

Actor Kim Seon-hos Arena Homme Plus interview is a hot topic among fans.The mens Arena Homme Plus released a picture and interview of Kim Seon-ho in the November issue on its official website.This is the schedule before Kim Seon-hos unsavory personal life controversy.In the aftermath of the controversy, the drama Gang Village Cha Cha Cha End Memorial Media Interview has been canceled altogether, attracting more attention.In the interview, Kim Seon-ho was asked as a 13-year-old actor in his debut, How do you think you should hold on if you think that it is good but it does not work out well and you want to quit?Kim Seon-ho replied, I can not dare to tell someone that I am Bertie, but I was hard enough. I endured and enjoyed it.I walked five hours when I was struggling, four hours for three hours. I was alone, I looked at the script and I looked for why I was sorry.You have to keep that moment well, and you have to be sick and wise, and you have to not hide yourself like that. You have to face the pain and the lack.If you dont have money, you have to admit that you dont have it and that Im having trouble, and then find out whats best you can do. Time will pass, and there will be good times.Its not just when its bad, he said.He also said, I have been feeling good, but I have never been burdened or arrogant, he said of his feelings that he was loved for his good role, following the start-up Han Ji-pyeong.Kim Seon-ho interview can be found on the official website of Arena Homme Plus.Meanwhile, Kim Seon-ho acknowledged and apologized for the personal life controversy with former Couple A, saying, I hurt him with my disapproval and thoughtless behavior.

Actor Kim Seon-ho's Arena Homme Plus interview is a hot topic among fans.

The men's Arena Homme Plus released a picture and interview of Kim Seon-ho in the November issue on its official website. This is the schedule before Kim Seon-ho's unsavory Personal Life controversy. In the aftermath of the controversy, the drama 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha' End Memorial Media Interview has been canceled altogether, attracting more attention.

In the interview, Kim Seon-ho was asked as a 13-year-old Actor in his debut, "How do you think you should hold on if you think that it is good but it does not work out well and you want to quit?"

Kim Seon-ho replied, "I can not dare to tell someone that I am Bertie, but I was hard enough. I Endured and enjoyed it."

"I walked five hours when I was struggling, four hours for three hours. I was alone, I looked at the script and I looked for why I was sorry. You have to keep that moment well, and you have to be sick and wise, and you have to not hide yourself like that. You have to face the pain and the lack. If you don’t have money, you have to admit that you don’t have it and that I’m having trouble, and then find out what’s best you can do. Time will pass, and there will be good times. It's not just when it's bad," he said.

He also said, "I have been feeling good, but I have never been burdened or arrogant," he said of his feelings that he was loved for his good role, following the "start-up" Han Ji-pyeong.

Kim Seon-ho interview can be found on the official website of Arena Homme Plus.

Meanwhile, Kim Seon-ho acknowledged and apologized for the Personal Life controversy with former Couple A, saying, "I hurt him with my disapproval and thoughtless behavior."