Kim Seon-ho confirmed to get off 'one night and two days'...

Actor Kim Seon-ho will get off at 1 night and 2 days. According to the 20th coverage, Kim Seon-ho decided to get off at KBS2 entertainment program 1 night and 2 days.The production team held a meeting from the morning to confirm Kim Seon-hos departure, and Kim Seon-ho was also reported to have expressed his intention to leave the programKim Seon-hos departure news has already been notified to Yeon Jung-hoon, Moon Se-yoon, DinDin, Kim Jong-min and Ravi.Do not accident, Lets do it for a long time, the members who announced several times through the program were known to be in a state of sudden situation.Kim Seon-ho has been embroiled in a personal life controversy over the revelations of his ex-girlfriend A.Mr. A recently wrote an online community and said that Kim Seon-ho had been dating Kim Seon-ho since early last year, and Kim Seon-ho had married and encouraged Abortion.Kim Seon-ho, who had been silent for more than three days, said through his agency Salt Entertainment, I met him with good feelings.In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior. He said, I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I am waiting for that time without delivering a proper apology.First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article. Kim Seon-ho said, I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end.I was able to stand as an actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheering people, and I forgot that.  I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack.

Actor Kim Seon-ho will get off at '1 night and 2 days'. According to the 20th coverage, Kim Seon-ho decided to get off at KBS2 entertainment program '1 night and 2 days'.

The production team held a meeting from the morning to confirm Kim Seon-ho's departure, and Kim Seon-ho was also reported to have expressed his intention to leave the program

Kim Seon-ho's departure news has already been notified to Yeon Jung-hoon, Moon Se-yoon, DinDin, Kim Jong-min and Ravi. "Do not accident, 'Let's do it for a long time'," the members who announced several times through the program were known to be in a state of sudden situation.

Kim Seon-ho has been embroiled in a Personal Life controversy over the revelations of his ex-girlfriend A. Mr. A recently wrote an online community and said that Kim Seon-ho had been dating Kim Seon-ho since early last year, and Kim Seon-ho had married and encouraged Abortion.

Kim Seon-ho, who had been silent for more than three days, said through his agency Salt entertainment, "I met him with good feelings. In the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and inconsiderate behavior. "He said," I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I am waiting for that time without delivering a proper apology. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article. "

Kim Seon-ho said, "I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end. I was able to stand as an Actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheering people, and I forgot that. "" I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack. "