Kim Seon-ho and SaltEnter now? After evaluation, your worst

Earlier, Mr. A posted an article on Actor K on the community bulletin board under the domestic portal site on the 17th.Mr. A, who claims to have been in a relationship with Actor K, was forced to commit Abortion from Actor K.According to Mr. A, the two dated from the beginning of last year (2020) to the middle of this year (summer).Mr. A claimed that he had no contraception when he stopped contraception because of his health, and that he informed Actor K of his pregnancy in July last year.Actor K. has committed to abort and marriage, citing billions of advertising damages. The problem is after Abortion.When the fetus disappeared, Actor K changed his attitude. Actor K showed emotional ups and downs as an excuse for his work and suddenly announced his separation at the end of May.It is impossible to have normal daily life in the image that comes out too differently on TV.I decided to write with all the risks that I had to tell my personal story as a woman, he said.Not only aftereffects of separation, but also his subhuman behavior, which demanded unilateral sacrifice because he was sensitive to the purpose of erasing precious babies and working on them, is a serious mental and physical trauma.If I did not write this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life. Mr. As claim demanded evidence online because Mr. A has already contained all the details that would specify Actor K.There are so many pictures that its not difficult to do that, because of legal reasons for not posting them right away, A said in a request for evidence. Im worried about whether to post a photo, but Ill think carefully.I have been suffering from guilt and pain for over a year, not because I have made it easy or made a decision. But Kim Seon-ho and his agency Salt Entertainment have been silent for two days since Disclosure was posted; it was not until the third day, 19th, that they managed to speak.The problem is that the statement contained only useless content. Salt Entertainment said in an official statement on the morning of the 19th, I am sincerely sorry that I did not convey my position quickly.We are currently aware of the factual relationship of the anonymous post.I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused me to be a little bit more, as the factual relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed, he said.And this sickening factual relationship confirmation is still going on.I was not able to say a simple word that I would have said early on, but I avoided contact and kept silent.Factual relationship checking. The reporters, as well as fans and industry officials, demand psychological identification.In any spirit, I can not say this simple word, and I make it to the point.Kim Seon-ho, who had already read between lines in his ability to cope with the suspicions, and his agency carved two letters of worst like scarlet letters.Kim Seon-ho is expected to become a mirage. It was a fantasy for a while, but it would be a disaster.Kim Seon-ho and Salt Entertainment are two words to be talked about.

Earlier, Mr. A posted an article on Actor K on the community bulletin board under the domestic portal site on the 17th. Mr. A, who claims to have been in a relationship with Actor K, was forced to commit Abortion from Actor K.

According to Mr. A, the two dated from the beginning of last year (2020) to the middle of this year (summer). Mr. A claimed that he had no contraception when he stopped contraception because of his health, and that he informed Actor K of his pregnancy in July last year. Actor K. has committed to abort and marriage, citing billions of advertising damages. The problem is after Abortion. When the fetus disappeared, Actor K changed his attitude. Actor K showed emotional ups and downs as an excuse for his work and suddenly announced his separation at the end of May.

"It is impossible to have normal daily life in the image that comes out too differently on TV. “I decided to write with all the risks that I had to tell my personal story as a woman,” he said. “Not only aftereffects of separation, but also his subhuman behavior, which demanded unilateral sacrifice because he was sensitive to the purpose of erasing precious babies and working on them, is a serious mental and physical trauma. If I did not write this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life. "

Mr. A's claim demanded evidence online because Mr. A has already contained all the details that would specify Actor K. “There are so many pictures that it’s not difficult to do that, because of legal reasons for not posting them right away,” A said in a request for evidence. “I’m worried about whether to post a photo, but I’ll think carefully. I have been suffering from guilt and pain for over a year, not because I have made it easy or made a decision. "

But Kim Seon-ho and his agency Salt Entertainment have been silent for two days since Disclosure was posted; it was not until the third day, 19th, that they managed to speak. The problem is that the statement contained only useless content. Salt Entertainment said in an official statement on the morning of the 19th, "I am sincerely sorry that I did not convey my position quickly. We are currently aware of the factual relationship of the anonymous post. “I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused me to be a little bit more, as the factual relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed,” he said.

And this sickening factual relationship confirmation is still going on. I was not able to say a simple word that I would have said early on, but I avoided contact and kept silent. “factual relationship checking.” The reporters, as well as fans and industry officials, demand “psychological identification.” In any spirit, I can not say this simple word, and I make it to the point. Kim Seon-ho, who had already read between lines in his ability to cope with the suspicions, and his agency carved two letters of 'worst' like scarlet letters. Kim Seon-ho is expected to become a mirage. It was a fantasy for a while, but it would be a disaster. Kim Seon-ho and Salt Entertainment are two words to be talked about.