Kim San "starred as husband Hope, battling cancer...leaving the world before the broadcast was released" (korean version star')

Kim San, the Gwangju Fanstar, who is ringing his heart with explosive singing ability and deep emotion in Koreas first fusion Chrysanthemc survival audition MBN K-sound is possible, Korean version star (hereinafter referred to as korean version star, planned male Hyun, director Andong Suh Choi Seung-rak) He released a heartfelt interview.Kim San said, I feel that my awareness has risen in Gwangju where I am, and I feel that my children are also treating my mother as entertainers, and when I meet friends, I ask them to come into the academy and boast that they are entertainers.Kim San, who decided to appear in the Korean version star at the invitation of her husband who was battling cancer, said, I was afraid at first, but I was trying to achieve the Hope because it was my husbands Hope.At that time, the work was reduced to Corona 19 in Gwangju, and there was a limit to working only in Gwangju, so there was a sense of skepticism.So I started with the mind of Lets do it once. I think it would have been a big deal if I hadnt been in the Korean version star now, he said, thanking his late husband for encouraging him to participate.At the time of the first edition, Kim San introduced himself as a strong force for a husband who is battling cancer. But before the broadcast was released, unfortunately, his husband died.After the show of the stage in the second edition, his heartbreaking story was revealed, and the judges and viewers all stole tears.MC Shin Dong-yeop also cheered Kim San, saying, I sympathize with the position of a comedy person who has to laugh.Kim San, who has done his best for her husband who is looking somewhere, is showing the force of winner by bursting The All-Star in the third edition after the second edition.Kim San said, There are many reactions that are too different from what I saw in the theater, and I think it is because I have a husband, but I still continue on stage.He also said, I was very comforted by saying that I have a lot of mental strength and that I do not think I will worry about raising children alone.Kim San said, I am going through a difficult process now, so I can see how much comfort music gives me. I want to be comforted by the hard people at this moment when I listen to my music.Mur does music with grooves, unlike me, and it would be fun to share music that really leaves my body in music and enjoys it like them, he said, hoping for a fresh collaboration with the jazz chrysanthemc band Mur.Kim San, who has been interviewed and interviewed in various fields such as cultural foundation, government office, and city hall since appearing in korean version star, said, This broadcast will be a great help for my life, Chrysanthemc.I want to contribute more to the development of Chrysanthemc. It airs every Saturday at 9:40 p.m.korean version star

Kim San, the 'Gwangju Fanstar', who is ringing his heart with explosive singing ability and deep emotion in Korea's first fusion Chrysanthemc survival audition MBN 'K-sound is possible, korean version star' (hereinafter referred to as korean version star', planned male Hyun, director Andong Suh Choi Seung-rak) He released a heartfelt interview.

Kim San said, "I feel that my awareness has risen in Gwangju where I am," and "I feel that my children are also treating my mother as entertainers, and when I meet friends, I ask them to come into the academy and boast that they are entertainers."

Kim San, who decided to appear in the korean version star at the invitation of her husband who was battling cancer, said, "I was afraid at first, but I was trying to achieve the Hope because it was my husband's Hope. At that time, the work was reduced to Corona 19 in Gwangju, and there was a limit to working only in Gwangju, so there was a sense of skepticism. So I started with the mind of 'Let's do it once'. " “I think it would have been a big deal if I hadn’t been in the korean version star now,” he said, thanking his late husband for encouraging him to participate.

At the time of the first edition, Kim San introduced himself as “a strong force for a husband who is battling cancer.” But before the broadcast was released, unfortunately, his husband died. After the show of the stage in the second edition, his heartbreaking story was revealed, and the judges and viewers all stole tears. MC Shin Dong-yeop also cheered Kim San, saying, "I sympathize with the position of a comedy person who has to laugh."

Kim San, who has done his best for her husband who is looking somewhere, is showing the force of 'winner' by bursting 'The All-Star' in the third edition after the second edition. Kim San said, “There are many reactions that are too different from what I saw in the theater, and I think it is because I have a husband, but I still continue on stage.” He also said, "I was very comforted by saying that I have a lot of mental strength and that I do not think I will worry about raising children alone."

Kim San said, "I am going through a difficult process now, so I can see how much comfort music gives me." "I want to be comforted by the hard people at this moment when I listen to my music." “Mur does music with grooves, unlike me, and it would be fun to share music that really leaves my body in music and enjoys it like them,” he said, hoping for a fresh collaboration with the jazz Chrysanthemc band Mur.

Kim San, who has been interviewed and interviewed in various fields such as cultural foundation, government office, and city hall since appearing in korean version star', said, "This broadcast will be a great help for my life, Chrysanthemc. I want to contribute more to the development of Chrysanthemc. "

It airs every Saturday at 9:40 p.m.

korean version star'