Kim Min-hee "weight 38kg, facial paralysis...I thought I heard you" (let's live with you)

Actor Kim Min-hee confides about the hard times.KBS2 Lets Live Like Park Won-sook In the recent recording, sisters who spend a special day with Kim Min-hee are drawn after last week.Kim Min-hee, who has a connection with all of a sage in recent recordings, revived his old memories by chewing on memories with his sisters.Kim Min-hee, who has been suffering from childhood, confessed that he still has trauma after shooting a scene that is not right with Kim Yeong-Ran.Kim Min-hee recalled that time and said, I can not breathe.Kim Yeong-Ran said, I can not go into the water now. Kim Yeong-Ran expressed sympathy that I am a trauma for life.What is the shooting scene that left trauma to Kim Yeong-Ran and Kim Min-hee?Kim Min-hee, who looks bright, but he started acting since he was so young that the slump also came to the early Age.Kim Min-hee said, I did not want to do anything at any moment.Kim Min-hee said that Park Won-sook was able to overcome the difficult slump, and surprised Park Won-sook.Kim Min-hee said, I have been paralyzed at the age of 27, and I have lost weight to 38kg, he said, referring to the life I have lived during my meal with a sage.There was a panic disorder and pulmonary phobia, but at the time, I did not know the cause and said, I thought I had a new illness.I wonder what Kim Min-hees pain and overcoming method will be. I can check it on KBS2 at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, 6th.Lets live together.
Actor Kim Min-hee confides about the hard times.KBS2 Lets Live Like Park Won-sook In the recent recording, sisters who spend a special day with Kim Min-hee are drawn after last week.Kim Min-hee, who has a connection with all of a sage in recent recordings, revived his old memories by chewing on memories with his sisters.Kim Min-hee, who has been suffering from childhood, confessed that he still has trauma after shooting a scene that is not right with Kim Yeong-Ran.Kim Min-hee recalled that time and said, I can not breathe.Kim Yeong-Ran said, I can not go into the water now. Kim Yeong-Ran expressed sympathy that I am a trauma for life.What is the shooting scene that left trauma to Kim Yeong-Ran and Kim Min-hee?Kim Min-hee, who looks bright, but he started acting since he was so young that the slump also came to the early Age.Kim Min-hee said, I did not want to do anything at any moment.Kim Min-hee said that Park Won-sook was able to overcome the difficult slump, and surprised Park Won-sook.Kim Min-hee said, I have been paralyzed at the age of 27, and I have lost weight to 38kg, he said, referring to the life I have lived during my meal with a sage.There was a panic disorder and pulmonary phobia, but at the time, I did not know the cause and said, I thought I had a new illness.I wonder what Kim Min-hees pain and overcoming method will be. I can check it on KBS2 at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, 6th.Lets live together.

Actor Kim Min-hee confides about the hard times.

KBS2 'Let's Live Like Park Won-sook' In the recent recording, sisters who spend a special day with Kim Min-hee are drawn after last week.

Kim Min-hee, who has a connection with all of a sAge in recent recordings, revived his old memories by chewing on memories with his sisters.

Kim Min-hee, who has been suffering from childhood, confessed that he still has trauma after shooting a scene that is not right with Kim Yeong-Ran. Kim Min-hee recalled that time and said, "I can not breathe. Kim Yeong-Ran said, "I can not go into the water now." Kim Yeong-Ran expressed sympathy that "I am a trauma for life." What is the shooting scene that left trauma to Kim Yeong-Ran and Kim Min-hee?

Kim Min-hee, who looks bright, but he started acting since he was so young that the slump also came to the early Age. Kim Min-hee said, "I did not want to do anything at any moment." Kim Min-hee said that Park Won-sook was able to overcome the difficult slump, and surprised Park Won-sook.

Kim Min-hee said, "I have been paralyzed at the Age of 27, and I have lost weight to 38kg," he said, referring to the life I have lived during my meal with a sAge. There was a panic disorder and pulmonary phobia, but at the time, I did not know the cause and said, "I thought I had a new illness." I wonder what Kim Min-hee's pain and overcoming method will be. I can check it on KBS2 at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, 6th.

"Let's live together."