Kim Hie-jae Showtime from now on!!' Beauty that makes the main broadcast look forward to

On the 10th, Mountain Movement Instagram said, From now on, Showtime, MBC 2022, the first half of 2022, which will fall into the light and dandy charm of Cha Cha-woongs intense charisma Lee Yong-ryul Cop!Im starting ~ # Park Hae-jin # Cha Cha Woong # From now on, Showtime # Kim Hie-jae # Lee Yong-ryul was posted with a message.Kim Hie-jae in the picture is immersed in Acting.His acting immersion and visuals attracted fans attention.Meanwhile, Kim Hie-jae announced the signing of the Greater China management contract.Kim Hie-jae will also focus on entering Greater China through Greater China exclusive management with Mountain Movement, Bliss Entertainment said.Kim Hie-jae said, I would like to show you that I am doing my best for overseas activities as much as I have the opportunity to enter the Greater China.I will imprint a new look on my fans. Kim Hie-jae has gathered topics to announce the news of MBC Drama Showtime from now on!Kim Hie-jae, who plays the role of the youngest Cop Lee Yong-ryul in the drama, will challenge not only singing but also Acting and actively communicate with the public on a wide spectrum.Photo = Mountain Movement Instagram

On the 10th, Mountain Movement Instagram said, "from now on, Showtime, MBC 2022, the first half of 2022, which will fall into the light and dandy charm of Cha Cha-woong's intense charisma Lee Yong-ryul Cop! I'm starting ~ # Park Hae-jin # Cha Cha Woong # from now on, Showtime # Kim Hie-jae # Lee Yong-ryul "was posted with a message.

Kim Hie-jae in the picture is immersed in Acting.

His Acting immersion and visuals attracted fans' attention.

Meanwhile, Kim Hie-jae announced the signing of the Greater China management contract. "Kim Hie-jae will also focus on entering Greater China through Greater China exclusive management with Mountain Movement," Bliss Entertainment said.

Kim Hie-jae said, "I would like to show you that I am doing my best for overseas activities as much as I have the opportunity to enter the Greater China. I will imprint a new look on my fans. "

Kim Hie-jae has gathered topics to announce the news of MBC Drama 'Showtime from now on!' Kim Hie-jae, who plays the role of the youngest Cop Lee Yong-ryul in the Drama, will challenge not only singing but also Acting and actively communicate with the public on a wide spectrum.

Photo = Mountain Movement Instagram