Kian84, charter contract completed before villa construction...Lee Jang-woo "Sang Man" ('I live AlOne')

In I Live Alone, Webtoon writer Kian84 reported on the current situation ahead of moving.Kian84 said in MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, I have to sort out my luggage, so I have to say how about Were about to move, were about to move, he said.Kian84 replied to Park Na-raes question, How many times have you moved to be The Rainbow One?He said, N portal Bundang, Seoul officetel, One One room, Gwacheon, and now the house is due and I move.I already signed a charter contract, and it was a new villa, but it was okay to go when I was under construction.He laughed at Lee Jang-woos reaction, Its a man, and laughed, I do not think a real man is signing before he goes up the building.
In I Live Alone, Webtoon writer Kian84 reported on the current situation ahead of moving.Kian84 said in MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, I have to sort out my luggage, so I have to say how about Were about to move, were about to move, he said.Kian84 replied to Park Na-raes question, How many times have you moved to be The Rainbow One?He said, N portal Bundang, Seoul officetel, One One room, Gwacheon, and now the house is due and I move.I already signed a charter contract, and it was a new villa, but it was okay to go when I was under construction.He laughed at Lee Jang-woos reaction, Its a man, and laughed, I do not think a real man is signing before he goes up the building.

In 'I live AlOne', Webtoon writer Kian84 reported on the current situation ahead of moving.

Kian84 said in MBC 'I live AlOne' broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, "I have to sort out my luggage, so I have to say" how about "

"We're about to move, we're about to move," he said.

Kian84 replied to Park Na-rae's question, "How many times have you moved to be The Rainbow One?"

He said, "N portal Bundang, Seoul officetel, One One room, Gwacheon, and now the house is due and I move."

"I already signed a charter contract, and it was a new villa, but it was okay to go when I was under construction.

He laughed at Lee Jang-woo's reaction, "It's a man," and laughed, "I do not think a real man is signing before he goes up the building."