Kang Min-kyung, Lee Hae-ri, and White Hair Full, Together..."Same Day."

On the 30th, Kang Min-kyung posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled St.Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri in the public photos are sitting side by side wearing wigs that have turned into white hair.I laughed at the appearance of Davichi, who reproduced the same candlelight of the burning birthday cake of the elderly couple who was 101 years old.Kang Min-kyung said, Lets go back to the soil with good luck until the day when I close my eyes.Then, Lee said, I have been living hard for a long time and I am on the same day.On the other hand, Davichi released a new digital single My First Love on the 18th.Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram
On the 30th, Kang Min-kyung posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled St.Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri in the public photos are sitting side by side wearing wigs that have turned into white hair.I laughed at the appearance of Davichi, who reproduced the same candlelight of the burning birthday cake of the elderly couple who was 101 years old.Kang Min-kyung said, Lets go back to the soil with good luck until the day when I close my eyes.Then, Lee said, I have been living hard for a long time and I am on the same day.On the other hand, Davichi released a new digital single My First Love on the 18th.Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram

On the 30th, Kang Min-kyung posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "St.

Kang Min-kyung and Lee Hae-ri in the public photos are sitting side by side wearing wigs that have turned into white hair. I laughed at the appearance of Davichi, who reproduced the same candlelight of the burning birthday cake of the elderly couple who was 101 years old.

Kang Min-kyung said, "Let's go back to the soil with good luck until the day when I close my eyes." Then, Lee said, "I have been living hard for a long time and I am on the same day."

On the other hand, Davichi released a new digital single 'My First Love' on the 18th.

Photo: Kang Min-kyung Instagram