'KActor' Kim Seon-ho finally broke the silence...Abortion admits "meet with good feelings"

Actor Kim Seon-ho broke the silence and opened his mouth directly about the Abortion Repeal.In addition, the agency also said that Kim Seon-ho directly revealed his position.Kim Seon-ho said through his agency, I am sincerely sorry that my position has been delayed.I recently left my article with my name and now I have left a message in the fear of my first time. I met him with good feelings.In the process, I hurt him with my disapproval and inconsiderate behavior. I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time.I would like to apologize to him sincerely through this article. I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end.I was able to stand as an actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheerers, but I forgot that.I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. Meanwhile, Kim Seon-hos former GFriend A posted an exposition on the online community on the 17th that he was the former GFriend of Top-trend Actor K.K demanded one-sided sacrifice to him, and he was shocked to claim that he had encouraged Abortion after learning about the pregnancy fact. Mr. A said that he had finally undergone a severe surgery due to Ks coercion and was later informed of his separation.Kim Seon-ho. I am truly sorry for the delay. I just left my first fear of the first article I heard.I met him with good feelings, and in the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and unconsidering actions.I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time.First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article.I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me to the end.I was able to stand as an actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheerers, but I forgot that.I am sorry for the inconvenience of many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt.I know that the unspoken article will not reach the hearts of many people, but I sincerely convey my sincere heart. I am so sorry.Hello, Salt Entertainment.I am sorry to have caused many peoples concern due to Kim Seon-ho Actors personal history.I apologize to many people who have been disappointed and damaged by this incident.I am sorry again for the inconvenience that I have caused.

Actor Kim Seon-ho broke the silence and opened his mouth directly about the 'Abortion Repeal'.

In addition, the agency also said that Kim Seon-ho directly revealed his position.

Kim Seon-ho said through his agency, "I am sincerely sorry that my position has been delayed. I recently left my article with my name and now I have left a message in the fear of my first time. "I met him with good feelings. In the process, I hurt him with my disapproval and inconsiderate behavior. "

"I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time. I would like to apologize to him sincerely through this article. "

"I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end. I was able to stand as an Actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheerers, but I forgot that. I am sorry for the inconvenience to many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I would like to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt. "

Meanwhile, Kim Seon-ho's former GFriend A posted an exposition on the online community on the 17th that he was the former GFriend of Top-trend Actor K. K demanded one-sided sacrifice to him, and he was shocked to claim that he had encouraged Abortion after learning about the pregnancy fact. Mr. A said that he had finally undergone a severe surgery due to K's coercion and was later informed of his separation.

Kim Seon-ho. I am truly sorry for the delay. I just left my first fear of the first article I heard.

I met him with good feelings, and in the process, I hurt him with my inconsiderate and unconsidering actions.

I wanted to meet him directly and apologize first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to him through this article.

I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me to the end. I was able to stand as an Actor named Kim Seon-ho because there were always cheerers, but I forgot that. I am sorry for the inconvenience of many people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. I sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt.

I know that the unspoken article will not reach the hearts of many people, but I sincerely convey my sincere heart. I am so sorry.

Hello, Salt Entertainment.

I am sorry to have caused many people's concern due to Kim Seon-ho Actor's personal history.

I apologize to many people who have been disappointed and damaged by this incident.

I am sorry again for the inconvenience that I have caused.