Si-a Jin, a happy life to enjoy from daylight

Si-a Jin has revealed his relaxed routine.On the 29th, Si-a Jing posted several photos on his instagram with the phrase happy.Si-a Jin in the public photo is taken at the hotel with the swimming pool.I felt happiness in Si-a Jins expression, wearing a blue jacket and sunglasses and holding champagne and wine glasses in one hand.The netizens responded in various ways such as I am cute today, I look happy and I look like a picture.Meanwhile, Si-a Jing married Actor Do-bin Baek in 2009 and has one male and one female.
Si-a Jin has revealed his relaxed routine.On the 29th, Si-a Jing posted several photos on his instagram with the phrase happy.Si-a Jin in the public photo is taken at the hotel with the swimming pool.I felt happiness in Si-a Jins expression, wearing a blue jacket and sunglasses and holding champagne and wine glasses in one hand.The netizens responded in various ways such as I am cute today, I look happy and I look like a picture.Meanwhile, Si-a Jing married Actor Do-bin Baek in 2009 and has one male and one female.

Si-a Jin has revealed his relaxed routine.

On the 29th, Si-a Jing posted several photos on his instagram with the phrase "happy".

Si-a Jin in the public photo is taken at the hotel with the swimming pool. I felt happiness in Si-a Jin's expression, wearing a blue jacket and sunglasses and holding champagne and wine glasses in one hand.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "I am cute today", "I look happy" and "I look like a picture".

Meanwhile, Si-a Jing married Actor Do-bin Baek in 2009 and has one male and one female.