Jang Youngran, busy but happy working mom .. I will learn well today

Broadcaster Jang Youngran told his daily life.Jang Youngran posted a few photos on his 20th day with his article # Autumn urea I will learn well today # My son # My waiting room cutgram # Jang Young-Rangram # Jang Bligram # Empathy Queen Jang Young-Rangram.In the photo released, there is a picture of Jang Youngran, who is preparing to record the script in the waiting room.On the other hand, Jang Youngran is currently active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A My Little Child like Child Care and TV Chosun Wakanam.Photo: Jang Youngran SNS
Broadcaster Jang Youngran told his daily life.Jang Youngran posted a few photos on his 20th day with his article # Autumn urea I will learn well today # My son # My waiting room cutgram # Jang Young-Rangram # Jang Bligram # Empathy Queen Jang Young-Rangram.In the photo released, there is a picture of Jang Youngran, who is preparing to record the script in the waiting room.On the other hand, Jang Youngran is currently active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A My Little Child like Child Care and TV Chosun Wakanam.Photo: Jang Youngran SNS

Broadcaster Jang Youngran told his daily life.

Jang Youngran posted a few photos on his 20th day with his article "# Autumn urea I will learn well today # My son # My waiting room cutgram # Jang Young-Rangram # Jang Bligram # Empathy Queen Jang Young-Rangram".

In the photo released, there is a picture of Jang Youngran, who is preparing to record the script in the waiting room.

On the other hand, Jang Youngran is currently active in various entertainment programs such as Channel A 'My Little Child like Child Care' and TV Chosun 'Wakanam'.

Photo: Jang Youngran SNS