SHINee Minho in military uniform photo...fans "can't rejoin"

SHINee Minho posted a picture of his military uniform on October 1st to mark Armed Forces Day.Minho posted a picture of his military uniform on his instagram on the 1st, along with an article entitled Air Force Day. ROKMC (Marines of Korea).In the photo, Minho showed the perfect ratio of Sodu + Long Leg with her beanie and her hands in her pocket.Minho appeared on JTBCs Knowing Brother in February after his discharge, saying, I wanted to get a lot of training and I wanted to try a lot of new challenges.At first, I regretted it because I was hard, but I adapted and it fits well with me. The fans commented on Minhos military uniform photo, saying, You know that Marines is enough once? And You can not re-enter.Meanwhile, Minho recently made a special appearance in the original TV series Yumis Cells.PhotoMinho SNS

SHINee Minho posted a picture of his military uniform on October 1st to mark Armed Forces Day.

Minho posted a picture of his military uniform on his instagram on the 1st, along with an article entitled "Air Force Day. ROKMC (Marines of Korea).

In the photo, Minho showed the perfect ratio of 'Sodu + Long Leg' with her beanie and her hands in her pocket.

Minho appeared on JTBC's Knowing Brother in February after his discharge, saying, "I wanted to get a lot of training and I wanted to try a lot of new challenges. At first, I regretted it because I was hard, but I adapted and it fits well with me. "

The fans commented on Minho's military uniform photo, saying, "You know that Marines is enough once?" And "You can not re-enter."

Meanwhile, Minho recently made a special appearance in the original TV series 'Yumi's Cells'.

PhotoMinho SNS