'I Live Alone' Park Na-rae X Mirage, Unknown Talk "Let's not cry indecently"

Park Na-rae prepares a surprise event for the steamy Mirage, which has become the icon of reverse driving in 15 years after his debut.MBC I Live Alone broadcast on October 29th will show Park Na-rae, who prepared a surprise event for 10 years of steamy Mirage.Park Na-rae and Mirage leave esophagus Travel in search of autumn seasonal foodPark Na-rae prepares a surprise gift to celebrate Mirages late-night trend that has seen the light in 15 years of debut.I have created a nara kit for Mirage only. I wonder what the identity of nara kit, which Park Na-rae said to have full broadcasting know-how, will be.Mirage, who received the Nara Kit, said, How can you keep your mind good?Park Na-rae and Mirage are the chubby people who have watched each others growth process for more than a decade.Mirage is the back door of Park Na-rae, who has been taking care of himself since his obscurity, saying, I am better than my husband, and I will marry you when I am born again.Park Na-rae and Mirages memories will continue, and they will share laughter and healing at the same time as they say that they exist because they could last even during long unknown days.Whenever the tears of emotion come out, the two people say, Lets not cry in a bad way.

Park Na-rae prepares a surprise event for the steamy Mirage, which has become the icon of reverse driving in 15 years after his debut.

MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on October 29th will show Park Na-rae, who prepared a surprise event for 10 years of steamy Mirage.

Park Na-rae and Mirage leave esophagus Travel in search of autumn seasonal food Park Na-rae prepares a surprise Gift to celebrate Mirage's "late-night trend" that has seen the light in 15 years of debut. I have created a 'nara kit' for Mirage only. I wonder what the identity of 'nara kit', which Park Na-rae said to have "full broadcasting know-how," will be.

Mirage, who received the Nara Kit, said, "How can you keep your mind good?" Park Na-rae and Mirage are the chubby people who have watched each other's growth process for more than a decade. Mirage is the back door of Park Na-rae, who has been taking care of himself since his obscurity, saying, "I am better than my husband, and I will marry you when I am born again."

Park Na-rae and Mirage's memories will continue, and they will share laughter and healing at the same time as they say that they exist because they could last even during long unknown days. Whenever the tears of emotion come out, the two people say, "Let's not cry in a bad way."