HYNN (Hye-won Park), new song 'Tuyu' teaser video released ..

Seoul:) = Singer HYNN (Hye-won Park) unveiled a visual that transformed into a pink hairstyle, raising expectations for a comeback.The teaser video of the new song To You (To You), released on HYNN (Hye-won Park)s official SNS and YouTube channel on the 13th, attracted attention with the appearance of HYNN (Hye-won Park), which was dyed in an extraordinary pink color.In addition, HYNN (Hye-won Park) predicted a comeback of the past, which caught up with singing ability, emotion, and visuals by digesting songs with deeper emotions.In addition, the video also featured the highlight part, I will remember the first time I met you and I will not be able to face you again, but even if I close my eyes and think about it, it will be erased too easily than I thought, but please know my heart.To You is one of the double title songs of HYNN (Hye-won Park)s third mini-album To You, a well-made ballad song that was completed by Junkis production and HYNNs vocals.I expressed the feelings of a lover who knows that separation will come but can not get rid of it with the feelings of HYNN (Hye-won Park).HYNNs mini-album Tuyu will be released on the 15th, with two songs including Tuyu and Becoming a Man as title songs, and a total of five songs will be included, including My Love, Walk We Walk and Rallabi.Producer Jung Ki, Singer Carder Garden, Composer Hwang Hyun and other top musicians are known as the most anticipated comeback artists in the second half of this year.HYNN (Hye-won Park)s mini-album Tuyu will be released on the 15th through major domestic music source sites, and at the same time, the booking will be held together.

Seoul:) = Singer HYNN (Hye-won Park) unveiled a visual that transformed into a pink hairstyle, raising expectations for a comeback.

The teaser video of the new song "To You" (To You), released on HYNN (Hye-won Park)'s official SNS and YouTube channel on the 13th, attracted attention with the appearance of HYNN (Hye-won Park), which was dyed in an extraordinary pink color.

In addition, HYNN (Hye-won Park) predicted a comeback of the past, which caught up with singing ability, emotion, and visuals by digesting songs with deeper emotions.

In addition, the video also featured the highlight part, "I will remember the first time I met you and I will not be able to face you again, but even if I close my eyes and think about it, it will be erased too easily than I thought, but please know my heart."

"To You" is one of the double title songs of HYNN (Hye-won Park)'s third mini-album "To You", a well-made ballad song that was completed by Junki's production and HYNN's vocals. I expressed the feelings of a lover who knows that separation will come but can not get rid of it with the feelings of HYNN (Hye-won Park).

HYNN's mini-album "Tuyu" will be released on the 15th, with two songs including "Tuyu" and "Becoming a Man" as title songs, and a total of five songs will be included, including "My Love," "Walk We Walk" and "Rallabi". Producer Jung Ki, Singer Carder Garden, Composer Hwang Hyun and other top musicians are known as the most anticipated comeback artists in the second half of this year.

HYNN (Hye-won Park)'s mini-album "Tuyu" will be released on the 15th through major domestic music source sites, and at the same time, the booking will be held together.