"How do I kill him?" Sunmi shocked by the smug smack

Singer Sunmi, who is appearing as a K-pop master on Girls Planet 999.Some netizens poured out too much baptism because they did not like Sunmis examination criteria.Sunmi, who has been suffering from a lot of evils, seems to have been shocked by the harsh reactions.On the 11th, Sunmi released malicious posts and comments posted on the Mnet Survival program Girls Planet 999: Girls Daejeon through his SNS.The title of the post was How to Kill Sunmi X, and the comment was Sunmi, do not write an album. I will swear in real time Crazy shaman X Aura no.It seems to be enormous. This was a gruesome comment from Sunmis reference to Aura (a subtle atmosphere) as her own judging standard in Girls Planet 999.Sunmi, who was shocked by this, said, Where did you want to kill me and not want to see me?I think it is because of the screening criteria I said in the first episode. I tried to talk to more people while monitoring so far.I really do not know what I can do for our friends at all moments. Please cheer our friends harder, please, he said.Sunmi has been suffering from bullying from the past, and in December last year, she was involved in suspicion of breast surgery when she gained weight.At that time, Sunmi revealed fatigue through SNS in the evaluation of the public as soon as the weight is lost and the weight is increased.However, even as time passed, Sunmi was saddened by the inability to be free from the evil.Fans who have encountered the posts are comforting Sunmi while continuing their reprimand for the evil.
Singer Sunmi, who is appearing as a K-pop master on Girls Planet 999.Some netizens poured out too much baptism because they did not like Sunmis examination criteria.Sunmi, who has been suffering from a lot of evils, seems to have been shocked by the harsh reactions.On the 11th, Sunmi released malicious posts and comments posted on the Mnet Survival program Girls Planet 999: Girls Daejeon through his SNS.The title of the post was How to Kill Sunmi X, and the comment was Sunmi, do not write an album. I will swear in real time Crazy shaman X Aura no.It seems to be enormous. This was a gruesome comment from Sunmis reference to Aura (a subtle atmosphere) as her own judging standard in Girls Planet 999.Sunmi, who was shocked by this, said, Where did you want to kill me and not want to see me?I think it is because of the screening criteria I said in the first episode. I tried to talk to more people while monitoring so far.I really do not know what I can do for our friends at all moments. Please cheer our friends harder, please, he said.Sunmi has been suffering from bullying from the past, and in December last year, she was involved in suspicion of breast surgery when she gained weight.At that time, Sunmi revealed fatigue through SNS in the evaluation of the public as soon as the weight is lost and the weight is increased.However, even as time passed, Sunmi was saddened by the inability to be free from the evil.Fans who have encountered the posts are comforting Sunmi while continuing their reprimand for the evil.

Singer Sunmi, who is appearing as a K-pop master on Girls Planet 999'. Some netizens poured out too much baptism because they did not like Sunmi's examination criteria. Sunmi, who has been suffering from a lot of evils, seems to have been shocked by the harsh reactions.

On the 11th, Sunmi released malicious posts and comments posted on the Mnet Survival program Girls Planet 999: Girls' Daejeon' through his SNS.

The title of the post was 'How to Kill Sunmi X', and the comment was Sunmi, do not write an album. I will swear in real time' 'Crazy shaman X' 'Aura no. It seems to be enormous. " This was a gruesome comment from Sunmi's reference to "Aura (a subtle atmosphere)" as her own judging standard in "Girls Planet 999".

Sunmi, who was shocked by this, said, "Where did you want to kill me and not want to see me? I think it is because of the screening criteria I said in the first episode. "I tried to talk to more people while monitoring so far. I really do not know what I can do for our Friends at all moments. "

"Please cheer our Friends harder, please," he said.

Sunmi has been suffering from bullying from the past, and in December last year, she was involved in suspicion of breast surgery when she gained weight. At that time, Sunmi revealed fatigue through SNS in the evaluation of the public as soon as the weight is lost and the weight is increased.

However, even as time passed, Sunmi was saddened by the inability to be free from the evil. Fans who have encountered the posts are comforting Sunmi while continuing their reprimand for the evil.