"Time Hunggi" Resonance Propaganda "Sejo of Joseon is a big Top Model for me"

Actor Resonance delivered a full-length report on SBS Drama Time Hunggi, which ended on the 26th.The Time Hunggi is a glorious Top Model for me, Resonance said on the 27th through his agencys entertainment company, Ive seen director Jang Tae-yus historical drama since I was a child, and it was a great honor to be able to work together like this.We all worked together until the cold season got hot.When Timmy Hung was broadcasting after the pre-shoot, I saw the work from the standpoint of viewers, but I was sorry for it. He said that he was a person who made me feel the fun of Acting about the Sejo of Joseon Character. As the drama progresses, it looks bright on the outside, but it is necessary to have charisma as Sejo of Joseon, who hides loneliness.Resonance, who cited Timmy Hung as the most memorable scene, said, It was the first film with Kim Yoo-jung, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt good to Timmy Hung.Resonance said, The Time Hunggi is likely to be remembered for a long time as it has been loved by viewers. I will be an actor who grows up as much as I feel sorry and sorry for every work.Resonance has become a positive and clear camping club in TVNs entertainment House 3 with wheels, which recently started broadcasting. Resonance is also responding well around.I hope you will love me a lot and look at me pretty, he said.QA of Resonance.- What is the report of the Time Hunggi?First of all, I am grateful to the viewers who loved Timmy Hung.It was the first time I saw the work after finishing the pre-shooting, but from the standpoint of the viewer, it was a pity as the end approached.From last year to this year, it is a work that everyone has worked hard and hard until the cold weather gets hot, and especially since the viewers love it a lot, it seems to be more memorable. What was it like to act on the Sejo of Joseon?Sejo of Joseon loves art, and he feels that he is a person who is gorgeous and bright on the outside, but is full of loneliness in the inside.As the Sejo of Joseon, who has no fault in his class and is well with everyone, became increasingly troubled, there were many moments when he had to show charisma as Sejo of Joseon.Expressing this change is the point that made you feel fun when you were acting.- What if there is a scene left in the most memory?The first meeting between Sejo of Joseon and Timmy Hung is the most memorable and favorite scene.(Laughing) It was also the first film with Kim Yoo-jung Actor, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt a good feeling for Timmy Hung, but I filmed it in a comfortable and fun atmosphere. - How was the scene atmosphere and breathing with peer actors such as Kim Yoo-jung, Ahn Hyo-seop, and Kwak Si-yang?Everyone was as comfortable and comfortable as Id done a few times, despite the first time I met them through the Timmy Hung.I spent a lot of time with him before the shooting, so I think I was able to work more comfortably when shooting. - What kind of work does Timmy Hung seem to remain to Resonance?Ive loved and enjoyed the historical drama genre since I was a kid.Especially, it was a great honor for me to be able to work together through Time Hunggi because I grew up watching the historical drama of director Jang Tae-yu.And it was Top Model that could show various aspects through the character Sejo of Joseon.Timmy Hung is a glorious Top Model for me.- Now, Im meeting viewers with entertainment, not Drama. TVNs House with Wheels 3 is the number one audience rating throughout the entire season.Thank you, and thank you, and I didnt really feel it, but you captured the article from around and sent it to me, and Mr. Sung Dong-il called to congratulate me.I feel so good and happy, and I hope youll look pretty in the future.- How is your breathing with Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won in Run House 3?I love breathing, and Im so happy that you like me and are comfortable with me that I sometimes forget that I have a camera.- What if I give my last greeting to viewers who loved Time Hunggi and Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon?I would like to thank all those who watched and loved Time Hunggi to the end, and I also love you.I feel sorry and sorry for the end of the work, and I will continue to grow and mature, and I will continue to greet you with good acting and good work.Finally, I hope you love The Wheeled House 3 a lot. (Laughs)
Actor Resonance delivered a full-length report on SBS Drama Time Hunggi, which ended on the 26th.The Time Hunggi is a glorious Top Model for me, Resonance said on the 27th through his agencys entertainment company, Ive seen director Jang Tae-yus historical drama since I was a child, and it was a great honor to be able to work together like this.We all worked together until the cold season got hot.When Timmy Hung was broadcasting after the pre-shoot, I saw the work from the standpoint of viewers, but I was sorry for it. He said that he was a person who made me feel the fun of Acting about the Sejo of Joseon Character. As the drama progresses, it looks bright on the outside, but it is necessary to have charisma as Sejo of Joseon, who hides loneliness.Resonance, who cited Timmy Hung as the most memorable scene, said, It was the first film with Kim Yoo-jung, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt good to Timmy Hung.Resonance said, The Time Hunggi is likely to be remembered for a long time as it has been loved by viewers. I will be an actor who grows up as much as I feel sorry and sorry for every work.Resonance has become a positive and clear camping club in TVNs entertainment House 3 with wheels, which recently started broadcasting. Resonance is also responding well around.I hope you will love me a lot and look at me pretty, he said.QA of Resonance.- What is the report of the Time Hunggi?First of all, I am grateful to the viewers who loved Timmy Hung.It was the first time I saw the work after finishing the pre-shooting, but from the standpoint of the viewer, it was a pity as the end approached.From last year to this year, it is a work that everyone has worked hard and hard until the cold weather gets hot, and especially since the viewers love it a lot, it seems to be more memorable. What was it like to act on the Sejo of Joseon?Sejo of Joseon loves art, and he feels that he is a person who is gorgeous and bright on the outside, but is full of loneliness in the inside.As the Sejo of Joseon, who has no fault in his class and is well with everyone, became increasingly troubled, there were many moments when he had to show charisma as Sejo of Joseon.Expressing this change is the point that made you feel fun when you were acting.- What if there is a scene left in the most memory?The first meeting between Sejo of Joseon and Timmy Hung is the most memorable and favorite scene.(Laughing) It was also the first film with Kim Yoo-jung Actor, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt a good feeling for Timmy Hung, but I filmed it in a comfortable and fun atmosphere. - How was the scene atmosphere and breathing with peer actors such as Kim Yoo-jung, Ahn Hyo-seop, and Kwak Si-yang?Everyone was as comfortable and comfortable as Id done a few times, despite the first time I met them through the Timmy Hung.I spent a lot of time with him before the shooting, so I think I was able to work more comfortably when shooting. - What kind of work does Timmy Hung seem to remain to Resonance?Ive loved and enjoyed the historical drama genre since I was a kid.Especially, it was a great honor for me to be able to work together through Time Hunggi because I grew up watching the historical drama of director Jang Tae-yu.And it was Top Model that could show various aspects through the character Sejo of Joseon.Timmy Hung is a glorious Top Model for me.- Now, Im meeting viewers with entertainment, not Drama. TVNs House with Wheels 3 is the number one audience rating throughout the entire season.Thank you, and thank you, and I didnt really feel it, but you captured the article from around and sent it to me, and Mr. Sung Dong-il called to congratulate me.I feel so good and happy, and I hope youll look pretty in the future.- How is your breathing with Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won in Run House 3?I love breathing, and Im so happy that you like me and are comfortable with me that I sometimes forget that I have a camera.- What if I give my last greeting to viewers who loved Time Hunggi and Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon?I would like to thank all those who watched and loved Time Hunggi to the end, and I also love you.I feel sorry and sorry for the end of the work, and I will continue to grow and mature, and I will continue to greet you with good acting and good work.Finally, I hope you love The Wheeled House 3 a lot. (Laughs)

Actor Resonance delivered a full-length report on SBS Drama 'Time Hunggi', which ended on the 26th.

“The ‘Time Hunggi’ is a glorious Top Model for me,” Resonance said on the 27th through his agency’s entertainment company, “I’ve seen director Jang Tae-yu’s historical Drama since I was a child, and it was a great honor to be able to work together like this.”

“We all worked together until the cold season got hot. When Timmy Hung was broadcasting after the pre-shoot, I saw the work from the standpoint of viewers, but I was sorry for it. "

He said that he was "a person who made me feel the fun of Acting" about the Sejo of Joseon Character. "As the Drama progresses, it looks bright on the outside, but it is necessary to have charisma as Sejo of Joseon, who hides loneliness."

Resonance, who cited Timmy Hung as the most memorable scene, said, "It was the first film with Kim Yoo-jung, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt good to Timmy Hung.

Resonance said, "The 'Time Hunggi' is likely to be remembered for a long time as it has been loved by viewers." "I will be an Actor who grows up as much as I feel sorry and sorry for every work."

Resonance has become a positive and clear camping club in TVN's entertainment "House 3 with wheels," which recently started broadcasting. "Resonance is also responding well around. “I hope you will love me a lot and look at me pretty,” he said.

QA of Resonance.

- What is the report of the 'Time Hunggi'?

“First of all, I am grateful to the viewers who loved Timmy Hung. It was the first time I saw the work after finishing the pre-shooting, but from the standpoint of the viewer, it was a pity as the end approached. From last year to this year, it is a work that everyone has worked hard and hard until the cold weather gets hot, and especially since the viewers love it a lot, it seems to be more memorable. "

What was it like to act on the Sejo of Joseon?

Sejo of Joseon loves art, and he feels that he is a person who is gorgeous and bright on the outside, but is full of loneliness in the inside. As the Sejo of Joseon, who has no fault in his class and is well with everyone, became increasingly troubled, there were many moments when he had to show charisma as Sejo of Joseon. Expressing this change is the point that made you feel fun when you were Acting.”

- What if there is a scene left in the most Memory?

“The first meeting between Sejo of Joseon and Timmy Hung is the most memorable and favorite scene. (Laughing) It was also the first film with Kim Yoo-jung Actor, and I was nervous because it was an important scene where Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon felt a good feeling for Timmy Hung, but I filmed it in a comfortable and fun atmosphere. "

- How was the scene atmosphere and breathing with peer Actors such as Kim Yoo-jung, Ahn Hyo-seop, and Kwak Si-yang?

“Everyone was as comfortable and comfortable as I’d done a few times, despite the first time I met them through the Timmy Hung. I spent a lot of time with him before the shooting, so I think I was able to work more comfortably when shooting. "

- What kind of work does 'Timmy Hung' seem to remain to Resonance?

“I’ve loved and enjoyed the historical Drama genre since I was a kid. Especially, it was a great honor for me to be able to work together through 'Time Hunggi' because I grew up watching the historical Drama of director Jang Tae-yu. And it was Top Model that could show various aspects through the Character Sejo of Joseon. “Timmy Hung is a glorious Top Model for me.”

- Now, I'm meeting viewers with entertainment, not Drama. TVN's 'House with Wheels 3' is the number one audience rating throughout the entire season.

“Thank you, and thank you, and I didn’t really feel it, but you captured the article from around and sent it to me, and Mr. Sung Dong-il called to congratulate me. I feel so good and happy, and I hope you’ll look pretty in the future.”

- How is your breathing with Sung Dong-il and Kim Hee-won in 'Run House 3'?

“I love breathing, and I’m so happy that you like me and are comfortable with me that I sometimes forget that I have a camera.

- What if I give my last greeting to viewers who loved 'Time Hunggi' and Yangmyung Sejo of Joseon?

"I would like to thank all those who watched and loved 'Time Hunggi' to the end, and I also love you. I feel sorry and sorry for the end of the work, and I will continue to grow and mature, and I will continue to greet you with good Acting and good work. Finally, I hope you love “The Wheeled House 3” a lot. (Laughs)